No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley disses Oscar De La Hoya over wearing dresses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    @ people hating on Bradley for telling the truth.

Just butthurt fans. Sure Oscar had more in his little finger talent wise than Tim has in his entire body, but that doesn't mean he isn't a cross dressing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      no, oscar actually told the truth about his fishnets. he even pointed out he liked the silk ones over the cotton. tim on the other hand, still hasnt told the truth about how he lost by 10 rounds to manny!
      If he doesn't feel he lost then so what? I thought he lost and if he doesn't want to admit it then no skin off my back. The problem is butthurt people crying about him not admitting he lost because they want him to. Move the heck on.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        no, oscar actually told the truth about his fishnets. he even pointed out he liked the silk ones over the cotton. tim on the other hand, still hasnt told the truth about how he lost by 10 rounds to manny!

10 rounds. Let's be serious, the man actually won about four or five rounds. Manny should rematch him as his comeback fight.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          Just butthurt fans. Sure Oscar had more in his little finger talent wise than Tim has in his entire body, but that doesn't mean he isn't a cross dressing ****.
          Exactly. That's all Tim was talking about and now people feel they need to defend Oscar for Bradley stating a fact.

Comment

If he doesn't feel he lost then so what? I thought he lost and if he doesn't want to admit it then no skin off my back. The problem is butthurt people crying about him not admitting he lost because they want him to. Move the heck on.

Have to agree. 99.99% of elite boxers will never admit they lost a fight. Why aren't these butthurt fans so upset that Manny didn't admit defeat to JMM in fight three?? Intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy. Just another day on bscene.

Comment

@ people hating on Bradley for telling the truth.
              There are a lot of butt hurt posters in this thread..It truly is funny..

Comment

I remember people defending Oscar and saying those pictures were obvious photoshops lol

Comment

I like this more animated Tim.

Comment

Bradleys such a piece of **** at first he seemed like a humble down to earth guy in 24/7 but he turned out to be such a sack of **** after the pacquiao fight

Comment

oscar coming out of retirement could probably beat this clown lol jk I would like that but oscar doesn't look like he stayed in boxing shape...

Comment

Working...
                      X