Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

NEW YORK — Adrien Broner aggravated Gavin Rees enough Tuesday to lure the huge underdog into predicting an unlikely knockout victory Saturday night.

The unbeaten WBC lightweight champion called his challenger ugly, said his hands wouldn’t be able to miss Rees’ watermelon-sized head, mocked Rees’ height and repeatedly refused to properly pronounce Rees’ name. The 32-year-old Rees, who wasn’t nearly as amused as members of Broner’s entourage, eventually countered by stating during a press conference at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill that he can’t wait “to knock this prick out.” [Click Here To Read More]

Meh i thought maybe Rees had used it previously and Broner was going on that but it wasn't.The other stuff between them is hilarious though

Comment

Broner is an idiot. Straight up. He's trying to be too much like floyd. It's so obviuos, because he knows he doesn't entertain in the ring. He has to entertain outside of the ring. What a fool. I hope he gets punished soon.

Comment

And I'm the bad guy for saying Boner is classless.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Broner is an idiot. Straight up. He's trying to be too much like floyd. It's so obviuos, because he knows he doesn't entertain in the ring. He has to entertain outside of the ring. What a fool. I hope he gets punished soon.
          I much more entertained by him in the ring. I don't think he comes across as clever or witty he sounds like an ignorant douche, I actually find his skill in ring to be entertaining.

Comment

Nothing like a little pre-fight smack talk, can't wait.

Comment

Before I did not care who won but now I really want Rees to win.

Comment

I can't believe I gotta put up with this for the next decade or so of boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

broner is entertaining lol

we need clowns like this in the sport

and Rees has some gonads but he'll go down like every pathetic Brit challenger as of late

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    Yeah because Mayweather was the only fighter before Broner to trash talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X