Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell in new 50 cent/Eminem video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
    lol for real that song was horrible, along with the hook, Eminem can do anything these day and people will call it great but that song was trash. 50’s verse was terrible, his vocabulary is the same as a 3 year old, saids the same things in every song, and I like 50 but he needs to do what made him great make classic gangsta songs, if he can’t do that anymore quit.

Eminem has been making some of the worse music ever lately teaming with these pop artists non stop. All those slaughterhouse dudes are following his way now and think they can sell like that but nope, horrible music doesn’t sell and they found out.

Theres very few good real rappers in the game left and 50 and eminem are not part of that
    Great review, but who are these very few good real rappers?

Comment

lol for real that song was horrible, along with the hook, Eminem can do anything these day and people will call it great but that song was trash. 50’s verse was terrible, his vocabulary is the same as a 3 year old, saids the same things in every song, and I like 50 but he needs to do what made him great make classic gangsta songs, if he can’t do that anymore quit.

Eminem has been making some of the worse music ever lately teaming with these pop artists non stop. All those slaughterhouse dudes are following his way now and think they can sell like that but nope, horrible music doesn’t sell and they found out.

Theres very few good real rappers in the game left and 50 and eminem are not part of that
      I agree with 50, never liked him anyway. But Em is universally recognized as one of the greatest emcee's of all-time and universally accepted as one of the top few emcee's in the world. Only emcee's I'd say could spit on par with Em now are Nas and Royce.

Comment

Banks is ill, Eminem is great but not the that Em, old Em, the more charismatic funny em, now all he does is yell, and while his verse was good I’m talking about the song, absolute trash, Em just can’t make good music anymore, recovery vs Nas’ life is good? Nas is the best rapper right now.

And a lot of people would agree Banks is ill by the way, just not slaughterhouse fans, they tend to think if you don’t rap just like em then your not great.
        Naw but Banks isn't really that good man. People talk about Em yelling, but apparently they didn't listen to songs like Remember Me, Amityville, and others on MMLP. He yelled back then too.

Life Is Good was a good album, my favorite Nas album in a minute. Still though, Nas didn't have the best hip hop album this year....Kendrick did.

This isn't Em's song, so you can't really knock him for the total song, though it's not terrible.

Em, Nas, Royce, Logic, J Cole, Kendrick > Banks by miles.......

Also, Em is 40 now. If he made the same music he did in his 20's, people would call it repetitive, which is what troubles a lot of emcee's when they get older.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 11-28-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Also, Slaughterhouse album wasn't even horrible. It had some throw away tracks, but it was lyrically better than 95% of current hip hop.

It didn't sell that well, but who really expected Slaughterhouse to blow up??? Drake, Meek Mill, Kanye, and Wayne all sell records, but they are not even close to Royce, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, and Budden lyrically. It's rare now when a dope emcee can sell.

Em can sell more than anyone in hip hop still obviously. But it's nice to see Kendrick and J Cole sell well in todays hip hop.

Comment

Somebody needs to get Ems nuts out of their mouths. Just saying.

Comment

Not the biggest Em fan but the dude can rap. Royce is nice. Slaughterhouse fan over here! The store cd wasn't really that good but the mixtape was real good.

Mr. Philadel I am huge fan of Beanie one of my top 5 favorite rappers. Not to many in the game can really see that dude. I'm talking straight up just rapping, sales,gimmicks, popularity and money aside 98% of the rap game can't see Beanie on that mic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Naw but Banks isn't really that good man. People talk about Em yelling, but apparently they didn't listen to songs like Remember Me, Amityville, and others on MMLP. He yelled back then too.

Life Is Good was a good album, my favorite Nas album in a minute. Still though, Nas didn't have the best hip hop album this year....Kendrick did.

This isn't Em's song, so you can't really knock him for the total song, though it's not terrible.

Em, Nas, Royce, Logic, J Cole, Kendrick > Banks by miles.......

Also, Em is 40 now. If he made the same music he did in his 20's, people would call it repetitive, which is what troubles a lot of emcee's when they get older.
                Me along with a lot of people agree that most songs Em and Banks have together , Banks came off better, maybe with the exception of warrior pt 2 but new and improved Banks is much better then Em right now, his ability to pull out a different flow for almost every song he has, I don’
                t know many other rappers right now that do that. Em sounds the same on every track these days, and prime Em is in my top 5 but like I said before he doesn’t produce good hip hop music like Nas, Prime Jay, Biggie etc.. music is a big deal and thats what I think your missing, Slaughterhouse’s album was pure trash, sure they came off on every song because they can spit, but they aren’t special, they pretty much sound the same on every track and they can’t make good music, I mean real good music. Its why (even though I don’t) people have Pac as the greatest ever, he has real timeless tracks, good music, Em doesn’t have not one legendary track on recovery. All that crap he and slaughterhouse makes people like because they pull out the same flow and wordplay on a pop track.

Banks while most people might not agree makes real rap music, listen to chosen ones ft jadakiss, show and prove, large on the streets. He’s breath of fresh air in an era where if your underground you rap like Eminem, and if you mainstream you rap like Ross or drake.
                Last edited by pturtle; 11-28-2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  Not the biggest Em fan but the dude can rap. Royce is nice. Slaughterhouse fan over here! The store cd wasn't really that good but the mixtape was real good.

Mr. Philadel I am huge fan of Beanie one of my top 5 favorite rappers. Not to many in the game can really see that dude. I'm talking straight up just rapping, sales,gimmicks, popularity and money aside 98% of the rap game can't see Beanie on that mic!!!!
                  Agreed man, This Time was a great album most people probably haven’t heard this year, even past his prime now he’s better then 90 percent of rappers right now

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
                    Great review, but who are these very few good real rappers?
                    Right now theres not many man, off the top of my head only person producing good hip hop music is Nas, Jay whose my favorite rapper of all time has been making ****, Em is making ****

Lloyd banks is very underrated v6 a decent mix tape though really not many man, to me as long as you have your own style and don’t sound like every other rapper then i can listen to you

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Ic04rrlyQ

this song right here blows away everything Em has made in like the past 2 years, this is real rap.

Comment

Working...
                      X