Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricky Hatton is Shredded and Ready For a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he actually getting punched in that picture? Could be like the one where it looked like Floyd and Ortiz were kissing.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was though.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      Ricky already has a black eye, nevermind the disease he has on his neck!
      I'm telling you, put your money on Senchenko, he is going to embarrass Hatton.

Comment

He was already way on the downturn when he retired. If he couldn't occupy his time without the sport before, how is he going to in the future when it's even worse?

Comment

That **** is taking over his ears too!

Comment

He got down in weight early and had black eyes from sparring before the Pac fight. I hope the end result is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              He got down in weight early and had black eyes from sparring before the Pac fight. I hope the end result is different.
              Exactly. Any sparring reports for this fight? Several boxers said that sparring sessions had to be called off before the Pac fight, because they were beating Hatton's ass.

Comment

This man is juicing up! My bet is Ricky wins this fight in a controversial decision!

Comment

amazing how manages to avoid that soft skin look considering how long he's been overweight

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Exactly. Any sparring reports for this fight? Several boxers said that sparring sessions had to be called off before the Pac fight, because they were beating Hatton's ass.
                    Glad to see Taylor in your top 10 favorites! Taylor is my homie (only met him a couple times actually, but he is from my home town)! I hope he keeps doing well and doesn't take any more 12 rounders!

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      Hatton said recently he was dropped by a Super-Featherweight opponent in the run up to the Pacquiao fight. That makes me wonder whether he genuinely was overtraining or whether his punch resistance really is gone.

This is the only report on sparring I can find for this fight:

Former British and European light-middleweight champion Jamie Moore watched Hatton spar 10 rounds on Tuesday and said he looked "as good as he has done in 15 years as a pro".

"I've seen him slowly and steadily building himself into a machine," said Moore, also from Manchester.

"I've seen numerous sparring sessions of his over the duration of his career and he looks no different than he has done, if not a little bit better.

"His head movement has improved and his body shots sounded like he was beating a drum. He's got me excited."

Comment

Working...
                      X