Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma? Tito is fat and broke, Oscar still looking good and super rich!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma? Tito is fat and broke, Oscar still looking good and super rich!

Did Karma come and bite Tito in the ass? There was talks that the Tito Vs DLH fight was bought by Don King. It not just me talking, there is a video about it that HBO made. Tito also went on talk shows and said that DLH was scared of him and that he clearly won that fight. He was lying to himself.

Of course De La Hoya was scared thats why he started running in the second half of the fight. De La Hoya said himself he was tired. He knew if he stood toe to toe he was getting knocked out. He felt Trinidad power and he himself said Trinidad was stronger than he thought. So it was either run or get K.O.

Comment

Runnin and all, DLH won the fight, he just ain't get the decision. And I thought Felix was doin aight wit his $.

Comment

who said tito is broke

Comment

Yeah I don't think Tito is broke at all. If he was he would be fighting. Whats up with all the Trinidad threads today

Comment

I didn't know he was broke?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
              I didn't know he was broke?
              LOL he ain't. HE is doing pretty good actually.

But you just can't compare any boxer wealth with Oscar not fair at all. HE is the richest boxer in history.

Comment

Tito isnt broke ... and what boxer isnt fat after retirement + he isnt really fat compare to Vargas, Hatton and other boxers... DLH lost a decision in las vegas champion vs champion fight, there was only one champion who came out to really fight, ....****** thread

Comment

TS is a tool...but anyways, what boxer ain't broke compared to Oscar. Richest boxer ever

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    who said tito is broke
                    tito broke??? jajaja
                    tito made 15 mil fighting roy jones

Comment

Working...
                    X