Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win - Zab Judah or Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Zab brings his best, but falls short to Garcia's arsenal.

War Swift!

Comment

Zab Judah is much faster. Danny Garcia reminds me of Vernon Paris. It's time for him to get exposed.

What do you guys see in Danny Garcia? He seems very ordinary to me.

Comment

Originally posted by judahraidersfan View Post
        he beat a glass jaw and a 36 year old and people think he the man
        what does a boxer have to do around here to be legit???????? Any and everything is shunned by the posters here

Comment

Originally posted by carmelomodica View Post
          zab judah is much faster. Danny garcia reminds me of vernon paris. It's time for him to get exposed.

What do you guys see in danny garcia? He seems very ordinary to me.
          i think zab will win the first 5 rounds then fade n lose a decision

Comment

Garcia is going to land that left hook on Zab's jaw and Ko him into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              what does a boxer have to do around here to be legit???????? Any and everything is shunned by the posters here
              Be retired before most people on here were born. That seems the only way to get respect.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I don't think his right hand is good at all, he might have power in that hand but he throws it like garbage so if I am going with Judah can deal with his left hook which is a far superior punch to his right I think Judah will be able to deal with that punch also.

He might catch Judah with a right though if Judah gets to focused on the left.
                Its the same right hand that rocked Morales, the left hook just finished him off. Judahs defense is weak, we might be able to do well for the first few rounds but I see him folding in the middle rounds as usual

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
                  He beat a glass jaw and a 36 year old and people think he the man
                  And he was considered the underdog for both of those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                    Its the same right hand that rocked Morales, the left hook just finished him off. Judahs defense is weak, we might be able to do well for the first few rounds but I see him folding in the middle rounds as usual
                    Dealing with a left hook dominant fighter doesn't take that much defense, move the correct way (out of its path) and keep your right hand up. If does that all he has to do is worry about not getting hit with a sloppy right hand, which it being Zab Judah is possible that he gets cracked with a punch he shouldn't.

I already admitted though Garcia deserves to be the favorite and I picked Zab in this thread basically on a whim to go the other way, sure I think Garcia is limited which is why I think Judah could possibly get the job done.

IF the fight played out like that it would be the most likely outcome, which is basically the fight I laid out except Garcia comes on soon enough to win instead of Zab banking enough rounds and hanging on. We are talking about a couple rounds here in difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X