No announcement yet.

Obama should have done this and he would win by a landslide easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califas View Post
    What's worse is they think it's acceptable and keep having children that they cannot afford to tend to.

These are your so called "help I'm a really hard working, intelligent individual, but I've been unlucky all my life, that's why I can't get a job!"

In reality they don't even look for one, their lazy, stupid, and have no motivation.
    Sometimes they keep having kids so they, can keep reciving benifits and government handouts.

I wish a president would stop enabling them for their own sake and ours. Hard working , honst tax paying Americans shouldn't be having to pay so some lazy ass mother of 4 can keep having kids hile she chills all day watching T.V and reciving food stamps and free money.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Sometimes they keep having kids so they, can keep reciving benifits and government handouts.

I wish a president would stop enabling them for their own sake and ours. Hard working , honst tax paying Americans shouldn't be having to pay so some lazy ass mother of 4 can keep having kids hile she chills all day watching T.V and reciving food stamps and free money.
      Strongly agree with this...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        well i think romney is pretty much done ever since that video of him making those stupid comments at some fundraiser were leaked...
        At $50K a plate, what and who was Romney supposed to talk about ... He did his normal routine, only the help was filming this time

Comment

Romney already ethered his self.

Comment

before someone trumpets Obama wanting the rich to "pay their fair share" http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...d-share-taxes/

Comment

What in the hell is this?

https://store.barackobama.com/obama-...lag-print.html

Comment

I the people crying about Obama get up get out of the house and vote.

Comment

Typo........

I know people and heard of people who bytch about the President but when its time to vote theyre at home. These same people can wait in line for gym shoes, video games, amusement park rides, etc but dont get out and vote.

Highly annoying.

Comment

Working...
                  X