Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Khan vs Garcia Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan looks ****ing ripped and in very good condition.

Comment

lmao.. Khan didn't shake Maidana or Malignaggi's hand, anyone else waiting for him to?

Comment

Khan looked very good. I'm getting pretty excited for tomorrow night.

Comment

both look in terrific shape!!!

Comment

both fighters looked very prepare, i think danny look bigger than khan, good fights

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Is this really a big deal? I'll guess they weigh around 140lbs???? HA! If this kid Khan doesn't come out to win in the first round I hope he gets sent home early. Just tired of these guys without power not trying harder to win. It might be time for a 60% // 40% split for the winner and loser. Anything to get these boys to make a bigger and better effort. Tired of these boring guys who think their movement and once in a while flash combos mean something, its BORING!! Ray.
              Ray, are you saying that Khans fight against Peterson was boring

Or his quick knock out of Zab Judah?

Granted the Dudey McLoskey fight wasn't all that but one fight back was the brawl with Maidana.

Three of his last four fights have been pretty good. Are you just complaining for complainings sake or didn't you enjoy them?

Comment

Thanks for the video. I'll come back in one hour to watch it. With Garcia's dad it should be good.

Comment

Working...
                X