Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence for court: Manny Pacquiao's medical records.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence for court: Manny Pacquiao's medical records.

What ever happened with Manny Pacquiao's medical records for abnormal cholesterol levels that Floyd's lawyers were requesting for evidence in regards to the 'lawsuit'? Has anyone heard anything about Pac's side submitting anything yet? Hmmm...

TS has red k. Nothing to see here folks.

Comment

not sure i care to be honest.lawsuits are for b1tches.im a fan of boxing not court cases

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        TS has red k. Keep it moving folks.

Weren't you banned for like a month? Complete garbage poster.

There was also a quote from a PM where you pretty much exposed yourself for being a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Weren't you banned for like a month? Complete garbage poster.

There was also a quote from a PM where you pretty much exposed yourself for being a troll.
          never ****in heard of ya pal

Comment

Do people really judge based off that? I've never been too interested in looking into his the red/green k stuff works, though I wonder why I have so many reds under my name.

Comment

In your weak limp wristed opinion there's nothing to see here.

But there may be something very interesting to see if Manny's side ever gets around to submitting his medical records to the court.

Comment

court records shows floyd beat women and that he's going to jail

Comment

Originally posted by thebaklapacklas View Post
                  In your weak limp wristed opinion there's nothing to see here.

But there may be something very interesting to see if Manny's side ever gets around to submitting his medical records to the court.
                  you do know that medical records are by law sealed and that in this case the court and ONLY the court would have access to them right? He could've very well submitted them to the court but we would never know because its SEALED.

There not gonna release them to some guy on a internet forum let alone a guy with red k lmao

If this thread is a reflection of your intelligence than its obvious why you have red k einstein

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                    Do people really judge based off that? I've never been too interested in looking into his the red/green k stuff works, though I wonder why I have so many reds under my name.
                    Yeah well let me help explain it for you. Red bar means you aint ****. So guess what?

Comment

Working...
                    X