Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not being bias.. but Lennox was MUCH more exciting than Wlad..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being bias.. but Lennox was MUCH more exciting than Wlad..

I don't know where morons got the myth that Lewis was equally cautious.

Let's just watch Round 1 of David Tua vs Lewis..
    This was one of Lennox's 'boring fights' under Steward and it had a lot more action in the first round than Haye-Wlad's entire 12 round fight.

Lewis blasted out dangerous opponents like Golota/Grant and threw non stop combinations at Zeijko's face. Ruining a once undefeated European Power House.

I'm not saying Wladimir isn't enjoyable.. he is.. I'm just saying Lewis was more exciting.
    Lennox
    75.68%
    Wlad
    13.51%
    Equally Boring. I hate both.
    10.81%
    Last edited by Skittlez; 02-04-2013, 01:30 AM.

i agree, LL took more chances as well

Comment

Of course he was. It's not even close.

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

Dude Lennox was just as boring if not more! Lennox wasn't even as active in the ring as Wlad. He actually wasted whole rounds just posing!

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            I don't know where morons got the myth that Lewis was equally cautious.

Let's just watch Round 1 of David Tua vs Lewis..
            This was one of Lennox's 'boring fights' under Steward and it had a lot more action in the first round than Haye-Wlad's entire 12 round fight.

Lewis blasted out dangerous opponents like Golota/Grant and threw non stop combinations at Zeijko's face. Ruining a once undefeated European Power House.

I'm not saying Wladimir isn't enjoyable.. he is.. I'm just saying Lewis was more exciting.
            Haye is alot faster than Tua! Bad comparison!

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
              Haye is alot faster than Tua! Bad comparison!
              Tua Kod Ruiz 10 times faster than Haye.

Comment

I find Wlad much more exciting.

Comment

Theres also the myth that Lewis had a glass chin.

The dude took monster shots from a prime Vitali. There was an uppercut in that fight that would have KO'd most heavyweights.

Did Lewis have a granite chin? No, but it certainly wasn't glass.

As for his losses - they are heavyweights. One punch will change the outcome of a fight.

Was Lewis more exciting? His matchups certainly were. He was a bigger one-punch KO artist also.

Comment

Lewis never had a glass chin, when he was motivated and alert he took big shots quite a bit with little problems, it was when he dozed off in fights that he got stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X