No announcement yet.

Why I dont want Rios To move up yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I dont want Rios To move up yet.

I want to see hiim fight at 140 will be tons of great fights for him but before he does make that leap I think he should stay at 135 for a few fights more cause once he jumps to 140 these fight will be gone.

I want to see him fight Gamboa. It will be a great fight I think his skills and power will cause brandon problems.

I want to see him fight Broner. It will also be a great fight style wise will be if Brandon can get to Broner, I believe so. and Plus this dude called him out.

what you guys think

rios vs JMM next would be great...rios moves up to 140 put him in with judah

Comment

I think it's clear he can't make 135 safely anymore.

I mean, I'd love some of those fights too but if the man can't make weight he can't make weight.

Comment

The guy can barely make 140. Garcia was even saying it was killing em to lose those 4 pounds to make the 2nd weigh in for the Murray fight.

He'd be silly to try and risk it to stick around for these fights at 135. But he seems like a guy that would take the risk but its not something I'd like to see. Plus its a ready made excuse if he loses to any of those guys.

Btw that sig is a disgrace.

Comment

Rios is ****ing ****. You yanks haven't got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I think it's clear he can't make 135 safely anymore.

I mean, I'd love some of those fights too but if the man can't make weight he can't make weight.
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Rios doesn't have a choice.

He couldn't make 135 even without eating for days before the weigh in.

140 will be ideal for him, it's not like he was small at lightweight anyway.

Comment

He cant make 135 anymore. If he sticks around too long he could get beat.

Comment

You saw how he was unable to make 135 for his last fight and there have been many instances where Garcia and Arum say he's going to 140. Do you follow boxing at all or are you just an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                    I want to see hiim fight at 140 will be tons of great fights for him but before he does make that leap I think he should stay at 135 for a few fights more cause once he jumps to 140 these fight will be gone.

I want to see him fight Gamboa. It will be a great fight I think his skills and power will cause brandon problems.

I want to see him fight Broner. It will also be a great fight style wise will be if Brandon can get to Broner, I believe so. and Plus this dude called him out.

what you guys think
                    Im sorry I know Im not supposed to laugh but I cant keep a straight face on that cig. Its like a car accident. You know its bad but you cant turn away.

Comment

Working...
                    X