No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

For every Floyd there's a handful of these guys out there.
    Do you know where i can find the video about the guy with a mullet who looks like Kenny Powers(Danny McBride)? That video cracks me up every time.

Comment

• I only want to fight pros with chins, so don't match me with Pac or I'll Marquez his ass.

Comment

• Here's a footage of it at the 2:46 min mark. lol

Comment

• Street fight ? Anyone under 147

Comment

• All of them, especially after a rail of PCP...I'd smack Wlad Klitschko out in 2 rounds.

Comment

• I would make paulie malinaggi quit in a bare knuckle fight.
              I'm 5'10 148 lbs and 10%bodyfat.
              I'm quick and I think I would hurt him

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                hahahaha theres one of the biggest mouths on here being disrespectfull again! Larrythe X factor do you eat with that potty mouth?? You couldn't box oranges and I'm pretty sure your "shadow" can kick your butt! hahahaha those who talk about getting in the ring with their make believe heros are the ones who NEVER will!!

Syf ; I understand your point because your speaking with respect and honor those are two attributes the big mouths on here won't accept! Its difficult to listen to people who'd rather insult fighters they'll never come in contact with and give them any props, they're fools!! Just look at the fools that demean people like Pacman and show his defeat in demeaning videos. This happened when young Paul Williams suffered a defeat also. These people are demented children who act out like this to try and build a false bravado about themselves. Their "cyber warriors"!! hahahaha!!! Its easy to see who the cowards are their the loudest mouths, with the extreme demeaning videos, disrespecting women, and ofcourse never using their real names!!! This is more of a gossip forum than an information site! MR. larryX hahahaha
                Xtreme BS!!!!! hahaha nite kids who ya fighting tomorrow Ali??? haha!!! Ray
                Id fight any man who ever walked this earth old man,dont know where you are from but we fear no man where i come from,and yes ive boxed since is was 12 years old,boxed in the AM's was 29-6..so get your **** str8 before passing judgement on people you don't know jack**** about,like i said anyone can get a pro license,anyone can bleed,anyone can fall

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  You all would get your fukin a$$ Kicked Regardless of your damn size advantage

these are PROFFESSIONAL BOXERS, I don't want to hear about how you boxed in the past and all that, if you never had success as a PRO, your not beating any of these fighters

To the TS Brandon Rios would beat the **** out of you, don't matter if he is only 140 and your 200 lbs or more, if your not trained to do what he does, then even with all the size in the world you won't stand a chance

Dudes taking about they would beat Mayweather, Mayweather would even have to throw a punch against most of you, he would just make you miss so much that you would be ready to quit by the 3rd Round
                  Thats real talk up there.

It's sad to see the lack of respect that fighters are shown in these forums.

This thread, in general, shows the lack of respect and pure ignorance as to what this sports about................Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    NO an ass whopping aint ****. You act like everyone on this forum are some geeks and nerds.

Ill whoop anybody ass 160 and down.
                    old fuck acts like just cause you say you are a pro boxer people are suppose to back down,man if you gone beat me you damn well are gonna have to earn it.i aint gone come on here and say i could whoop the Klit bros or world class fighter,but if an offer was on the damn table or they tried me we damn sho gone fight...win or lose id always fight

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Id fight any man who ever walked this earth old man,dont know where you are from but we fear no man where i come from,and yes ive boxed since is was 12 years old,boxed in the AM's was 29-6..so get your **** str8 before passing judgement on people you don't know jack**** about,like i said anyone can get a pro license,anyone can bleed,anyone can fall
                      Why aren't you a pro boxer?

Comment

Working...
                      X