No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John-Satoshi Hosono: 12/30 or 12/31 in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris John-Satoshi Hosono: 12/30 or 12/31 in Japan

According to reports in Japan and Indonesia, WBA featherweight champion Chris John (45-0-2, 22KOs) will defend his title against OPBF champion Satoshi Hosono (21-1, 15KOs) on either December 30 or December 31, in Japan. It would be the fourth time that John has fought in Japan. Hosono's only career defeat, which happened last year was a close majority decision loss to WBA super bantamweight Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym of Thailand.

[Click Here To Read More]

John should win this, Hosono hasn't looked impressive from what I've seen since his loss to Poon.

Comment

Oh, is Chris John still fighting?

Comment

I see Chris John is still a champ and still fighting cab drivers and fisherman. How is he allowed to keep his belt
        when he attempted to cross over and fought that joke of a fighter Rocky Juarez I was hoping John would live up to his record and knock his az out
        instead he gets tested and then runs back to indonesia
        ha!

Comment

Chris John is a cherrypicking joke.

Comment

Chris John is SORRY...

Comment

wow, another sorry fight in the featherweight division, this is bad, its actually a pretty descent division, only none of the top guys fight each other. John has been champion now for longer than anyone else currently and shows absolutely no interest whatsoever in unifying the division, i just dont get it. its sad but there is very few real fighters left in boxing, very very few.

Comment

Working...
              X