Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do fighters become "worthy" to fight Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
    when you are not in your prime and will agree to a catchweight.
    ding ding ding!!!!!!

Comment

pussthread

Thread is rigged to bomb. Nice read to catch some serious ego trip for the starter, but all logic goes elsewhere.

Some ***** got hurt and now the puss is bleedin out so bad, he wrote it on his diary to wash away the pain. A Pilate if you ask me.... :lahhhhh:

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
        Thread is rigged to bomb. Nice read to catch some serious ego trip for the starter, but all logic goes elsewhere.

Some ***** got hurt and now the puss is bleedin out so bad, he wrote it on his diary to wash away the pain. A Pilate if you ask me.... :lahhhhh:
        But it's about Manny. It should be epic. It is all true and you know it. Like it or not.

Comment

1. you have to be top rank
          2. bob arum likes you
          3. your name is known even by casual fans
          4. if you are ready to retire and get humiliated

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
            But it's about Manny. It should be epic. It is all true and you know it. Like it or not.
            Thread says it, but not the thought and intent that it is blatantly designed for.
            Seriously man, not all in BS is half-witted to get fished in your line just coz the bait is there.... we read and understand what is not underlined by your intention.

That's pure hate i see in between the lines.... noteworthy of someone who idolizes too much.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              We have a winner

When a Fighter is a HOF, Atg or borderline HOF in Pac's weight class, You're qualified! JMM could've qualified is he has one win against Fighters 140 and up! BUt He cowardly return back to 135 after Floyd dominates him!

Mosley's definite qualifies. Floyd of course was qualified but the Puto is a Chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                [B]I'd love to hear the answers to this question (though I'm sure they'll change on an by the minute basis)

When do fighters become "worthy" to fight Pac?[/B]

When they aren't on vacation?

When they've "proven" themselves buy facing tougher challenges in hopes they lose or take damage?

When they agree to all Pac's demands?

When they are a "draw"?

When they aren't "over pricing" themselves out of a fight?

To anyone with common sense..It's when they are RIPE for the picking.

Make sure you are coming off at LEAST one loss.

Make sure you show signs of serious decline.

Make sure you agree to a catchweight.

Make sure you are weight drained.

Make sure you've cheated previously.

Make sure you "agree" to all Pac's demands.

Make sure you aren't coming off a win.

Make sure you aren't the best out there.

Make sure you're ready to retire.

Make sure you do not DARE to ask for full random OST for Pac.

Make sure you're immediately signed to fight with Pac with a new trainer. (Cotto)

Make sure you are slow and a come foward fighter.

Follow these rules and you are "worthy" of a fight with the cash cow Pac.
                Is this the best you can do with the limited time your momma allows you to use the computer?

so disappointed.

It was a little funny how you wanted to make your list longer so you just repeated some of your jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                  *Goes to the Pinoy Lounge*

Sir we have a disturbance in the force. Logic is being used. ALERT ALERT ALERT, DISCREDIT DISCREDIT DISCREDIT, FLOYD ***** FLOYD *****, RED K RED K RED K
                  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know how a Flyod fan has the cheek to say anything about Pac.

Comment

I'm not a Floyd fan in the slightest but the ts is right.It's a shame really,but Pacman really hasn't fought a fighter in a rather long time that looked impressive up to 2 fights before.

His fans can try to deny it all they want,but there is no getting past the truth.Hatton & DLH are his most credible victories above 135 & Diaz was the weakest champion at that weight.I don't care what anyone says,I want to know why the Cotto fight had to be at 145.

Comment

Working...
                      X