Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Roach bringing everyone 5'11 and above to the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Roach bringing everyone 5'11 and above to the Philippines?

I know 6 foot tall people are a rarity in the country, but how many sparring partners does Pac need?

- Julio Chavez Jr
    - Amir Khan
    - Vanes Matirosyan
    - Rashad Holloway
    - Glen Tapia
    - Michael Medina

Next thing you know, Jose Benavidez will be flying over to train for his undercard fight.

Who gives a flying ****?

Comment

Rashad is not going

not sure if Vanes is either

JCC Jr says he will BUT.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        Who gives a flying ****?
        Thanks. Move along now.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          I know 6 foot tall people are a rarity in the country, but how many sparring partners does Pac need?

- Julio Chavez Jr
          - Amir Khan
          - Vanes Matirosyan
          - Rashad Holloway
          - Glen Tapia
          - Michael Medina

Next thing you know, Jose Benavidez will be flying over to train for his undercard fight.
          Mark my words- win or lose, I think Paul Williams is next for Pac at 147. He's getting hundreds of rounds against humungous sparring partners, most of whom are legit challengers in the LMW-MW divisions and he's getting the best of them, hurting them, and befuddling them with his speed. He's feeling more and more comfortable taking on 6 footers who weigh 154-160+, The Punisher might not seem so far-fetched at 147, especially since he doesn't fight tall and he is easy to hit.

But of course, he will be 'drained' according to some even though he says he can make 147 easily, has been literally begging for a fight at 147, and is fighting at a 157 catchweight so he can make 147 more easily his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            Rashad is not going

not sure if Vanes is either

JCC Jr says he will BUT.....
            JCC Jr doesn't need to go over to that island, he can do whatever he wants. He's the next Cash Cow. He's El Dinero Vaca. He'll train with Roach when he comes back from the phillips and be ready by next spring to KO Cotto.

Comment

I thought roach would be smarter than this. Not everyone the same height fights the same. Should he fly in mike tyson too because he's 5'11.

Comment

Guys... I have stood next to Margarito and he is not 5'11.. Im 5'11 and I felt considerbally taller then him. I would say hes between 5'9 and 5'10.. So thats the range Pac needs

Comment

also like to add... that Margs was a nice and humble person.. He even called up his translator to talk to me and my group of friends

Comment

Marg doesn't merit fighting Pac based on recent performances and skills. The only reason this fight is somewhat interesting is because of the size difference. Pac should get used to fighting with a true size difference, and if he does, he shouldn't have too many problems. Going with guys at least 5'10" and taller is the perfect way too go.

Comment

Working...
                    X