No announcement yet.

STOP DEFENDING Margarito it is UNAMERICAN to GRANT him a LICENSE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP DEFENDING Margarito it is UNAMERICAN to GRANT him a LICENSE

The man was caught in the act of the crime, or atleast right b4 it. And thanks to Naseem Richardson he was caught. The plaster wouldn't have made a difference that night as Mosley was sensational and dominant. However, that night brought up A LOT of questions about his career.

The man is a proven cheater and there is no doubt in my mind that he did not cheat prior to the Mosley fight. What he did was attempted murder and somehow we're supposed to forgive him?

Any man who tries to seriously harm another human being and potentially kill him should be locked up. That's the American way of living and overall mentality.

It's sickening to know that Margarito is forgiven...

Did the story of Resto-Collins not teach us anything about such horrendous acts?
    Last edited by Hi-Dro; 08-19-2010, 01:06 AM.

Man shut the **** up, Aren't you a ******?

Comment

Who cares if he used plaster? I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
        Man shut the **** up, Aren't you a ******?
        Rabaputa

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
          The man was caught in the act of the crime, or atleast right b4 it. And thanks to Naseem Richardson he was caught. The plaster wouldn't have made a difference that night as Mosley was sensational and dominant. However, that night brought up A LOT of questions about his career.

The man is a proven cheater and there is no doubt in my mind that he did not cheat prior to the Mosley fight. What he did was attempted murder and somehow we're supposed to forgive him?

Any man who tries to seriously harm another human being and potentially kill him should be locked up. That's the American way of living and overall mentality.

It's sickening to know that Margarito is forgiven...

Did the story of Resto-Collins not teach us anything about such horrendous acts?
          .americans forgave tyson,vick,ray lewis,& many other cheats & criminals because they are american but they are not going to forgive a mexican....id be surprised if he got a license in texas

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            .americans forgave tyson,vick,ray lewis,& many other cheats & criminals because they are american but they are not going to forgive a mexican....id be surprised if he got a license in texas
            Chris Brown bashed a woman everyone knows about it and he was back on tv in 6 months, and people still buy his music. Even though I couldn't understand that before he hit Rihanaa

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              This isn't the same thing dude. Marg cheated in the ring. I'd forgive him except he keeps up the "I ddidn't know" bull**** because he knows Jerry Jones can get him liscensed in Texas with no problem. He doesn't have to admit it because Bob and Jerry will grease the skids. So **** his cheating a$$.

Comment

I don't care anymore, if he does get the license, at least we can see him get KTFO again. He wont be able to pull that **** again.

Comment

Working...
                X