No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chart: Floyd Mayweather is Easily Highest Paid Athlete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Thanks. That's crazy. $45 million for a PPV that did just over a million buys?
    Right before its time for me to negotiate my next salary I'm gonna sign with Al Haymon.

Comment

I think its pretty sad the best boxer in the last 10 or so gets no endorsement money.. Its a real shame.. We have rapist like Kobe and murders like Ray Lewis cleaning up in endorsements..

I know a lot of blame is on Floyd.. Before the woman beating thing he didnt get endorsements because of his bad guy persona. Foul mouth, open gambler and strip club visits, throw in his ****y attitude and flashyness.. White folks dont like that lol.. Therefore no endorsements..

Maybe now that he seems to have calmed down, he may get an endorsement or 2..

You have to be a real scumbag to be the best boxer in the WORLD, and have zero endorsements. Floyd has great people around him, they need to work on that. Youre telling Floyd cant do a subway commercial? Ward should be getting endorsements too, they both have great smiles

Comment

Damn.........

Comment

I'm glad Floyd is still ****ting on all the other atheletes without Endorsements... those companies control what Atheletes say and represent, **** that you're pretty much a slave.

Comment

Good s**t he deserves every penny the mans givin his life to the sport an will die in or around a ring to top that list with no endorsments thats crazy thats ballin!!!
            MONEY MAY ALL DAY!!!!!!

Comment

showtime and ppv subscribers got robbed blind by cherrypicker/guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
                for a nights work too, he's got a real good gig
                I am not sure many boxers will exactly call it a single nights work.

Comment

LeBron, Tiger and the rest on that list would happily defer to Floyd as the #1 highest paid athlete. Their accountants and lawyers don't want them to have that target on their backs. Yet Floyd seems to be the only person in the world actively campaigning to be the highest paid. Acting like a big shot is sooo 1980s. Get over it, Floyd.

Comment

yeah i just seen that, says on bleacher report that it includes his september fight this year and it could be as high as 128 mil.

if he decides to fight better fighters than guerrero he might find himself making even more.

Comment

The Duck a Great Businessman

Fraud Gayweather I must admit is a great businessman but is a ****ty cherry picking fighter. Won't fight real threats like Martinez PAC to preserve the 0 that got him his $. All fighters should promote themselves after a certain point of success and then they can seek the rewards and not the promoters who never laced up a glove taking all.

Comment

Working...
                      X