No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    I'm crying about what?I'm not a fan nor a hater of the man. I didn't diminish the fighter nor did I bash him. I pointed out how his fans get up in arms anytime anyone wants to fight the man..that is all. I mean did you even bother reading my post? I personally could give two *****s who Floyd fights at this point. None of my favorite fighters are in his division anyway, and the one dude that was in his division fought him at 154 but is long in the tooth to even keep fighting. So again go read what I wrote and stop assuming and being a total dyck.
    Don't worry about Floyd fans or what they are thinking. That's the problem right there.

Comment

The fact that they believed Floyd, shows you how dumb they are! Floyd, has stated numerous times that no one dictates who he fights, this includes you Canelo! Guess you have to get burned in order to start using common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Nah, don't b!tch up now. You're a hater so wear that. I'm not heated at all, just calling a spade a spade. You're a b!tch who can't even admit to being a hater, yet you have the nerve to question Mayweather's manhood and courage because he doesn't handle HIS business like you want him to. You're a sucker, and so is everybody like you. Boxing is a business, the sooner that you losers get that through your thick skulls the better off you'll be. There's nothing "wrong" with Canelo and his camp trying to get a fight with Floyd, it makes perfect business sense. At the same time, Floyd doesn't need Canelo the way that Canelo needs Floyd. It would make no sense for Mayweather to gurantee Canelo a fight at this point. Start using that peanut-sized object inside your head you call a brain and think objectively.
        Jab, jab, jab and BOOM-and a big right hand by Goldie!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          Nah, don't b!tch up now. You're a hater so wear that. I'm not heated at all, just calling a spade a spade. You're a b!tch who can't even admit to being a hater, yet you have the nerve to question Mayweather's manhood and courage because he doesn't handle HIS business like you want him to. You're a sucker, and so is everybody like you. Boxing is a business, the sooner that you losers get that through your thick skulls the better off you'll be. There's nothing "wrong" with Canelo and his camp trying to get a fight with Floyd, it makes perfect business sense. At the same time, Floyd doesn't need Canelo the way that Canelo needs Floyd. It would make no sense for Mayweather to gurantee Canelo a fight at this point. Start using that peanut-sized object inside your head you call a brain and think objectively.
          Son who the **** you think you are that I would ***** up to? G T F OH..now I know i'm dealing with a true imbecile..only people I hated on were the emotional fans like you..period. Loser? You are the one in here acting like captain save a heaux over a boxer..where did I question his manhood? Use the quote tab to show me where I did that..you can't cause I didn't. Again my brother if your reading is limited to the tv guide on your cable box that's not my fault or problem. I don't care if he does or doesn't give canelo a guarantee, as stated I don't cheer for neither man so it doesn't mean diddly if he does or doesn't. My entire post as about the fans not the man..I said nothing about the man himself!! Period..now resume sucking on your glass dildo cause your skirt is slipping ***** azz.

Comment

Floyd is looking like a little biii*iiiitch these days, he is probably scared of his own shadow, he is afraid that somebody might take his precious "0"
            List of opponents for Floyd.

Margarito. I am had that he retired, He was scary, mama.
            Cotto. Fought him at the right time.
            Mosley. Fought him at the right time.
            Williams. I am glad I didn't had to fight him, mama.

Martinez Never, I want my mama.
            PAC Never, mama.
            Canelo Never, he is getting too good, mama.
            Mathyse Maybe, he is getting too good.
            D. Garcia Maybe, he is getting too good.

Devon Soon
            Bradley Soon
            Booby Pacquiao Soon, they wanted me to fight Pacquiao didn't they.
            Spadafora. Bring it on.
            Maidana. Maybe
            Donaire. Bring it on, they wanted me to fight a philipino guy.
            Peterson. Bring it on.
            Rios. Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Don't worry about Floyd fans or what they are thinking. That's the problem right there.
              I'm entitled to my opinions whether you agree or not, it's a sport. Everything is up for debate.

Comment

I have to get out of this thread. Sentence structure in this thread is damn near blinding me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
                  Floyd is looking like a little biii*iiiitch these days, he is probably scared of his own shadow, he is afraid that somebody might take his precious "0"
                  List of opponents for Floyd.

Margarito. I am had that he retired, He was scary, mama.
                  Cotto. Fought him at the right time.
                  Mosley. Fought him at the right time.
                  Williams. I am glad I didn't had to fight him, mama.

Martinez Never, I want my mama.
                  PAC Never, mama.
                  Canelo Never, he is getting too good, mama.
                  Mathyse Maybe, he is getting too good.
                  D. Garcia Maybe, he is getting too good.

Devon Soon
                  Bradley Soon
                  Booby Pacquiao Soon, they wanted me to fight Pacquiao didn't they.
                  Spadafora. Bring it on.
                  Maidana. Maybe
                  Donaire. Bring it on, they wanted me to fight a philipino guy.
                  Peterson. Bring it on.
                  Rios. Maybe

lmfao, good one bro......

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    I'm entitled to my opinions whether you agree or not, it's a sport. Everything is up for debate.
                    Look, this self righteous nonsense means d ick to me. Everything IS up for debate including YOUR opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Look, this self righteous nonsense means d ick to me. Everything IS up for debate including YOUR opinion.
                      Yet you've made no debate on my opinions but came in quick to cheer some moron who was too stupid to understand the point of my original post but ok..so i guess it's the blind leading the blind. I honestly don't care what it means to you, I stand by my original post for those who actually bother to read it.

Comment

Working...
                      X