Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito went against capetillo this past weekend!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito went against capetillo this past weekend!!

Margaritos brother in law, hanzel Martinez, went against capetillos fighter on Saturday! You think margarito had the wraps checked extra carefully? Haha Martinez got knocked out!

I think Margarito is promoting both of them

Comment

I bet it was a WAR.

Comment

both guys were undefeated. martinez got caught and just didn't know what to do (as well getting caught again after being hurt which messed him up imo). i was actually hoping for hanzel martinez to make some noise down the line, he's an entertaining fighter. sucks to hear about this loss, but it is what it is. props to gonzalez. here's the fight. if you want to see the end, go to 11:19

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
          Margaritos brother in law, hanzel Martinez, went against capetillos fighter on Saturday! You think margarito had the wraps checked extra carefully? Haha Martinez got knocked out!

all capetillo fighters are tainted to me. he feeds them contaminated meat or loads their handwraps. they don't hire him cause he's an ATG trainer.

Comment

The Cobrita dude smoked Hanzel

Comment

It was fun while it lasted. Boxrec had them both listed at 5'7" and Gonzalez was at least 2 inches taller than Martinez. Martinez is a fun fighter to watch but he definitely needs to work on his defense and maybe think about moving back down to 115. But it was a good win for Gonzales he might be a fighter to look out for in the future.

Comment

Margarito and Capetillo are legends

Respect

Comment

Hanzel. So hot right now. Hanzel.

Comment

Gonzalez looks like a mini Canelo minus the red hair, looking forward to his next fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X