Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Title Aspirations Evaporate As Lundy Falls Short To Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Title Aspirations Evaporate As Lundy Falls Short To Beltran

By Jake Donovan - It was a hell of a week for Hank Lundy, who spent all week overcoming countless obstacles.

The only one he couldn’t clear was the one that mattered most - the battle in the ring.

Raymundo Beltran scored the biggest win of his career, outworking Lundy down the stretch to pull out a majority decision in their 10-round lightweight bout Friday evening in Atlantic City.

Scores were 95-95 (even) and 96-94 in favor of Beltran, whose slightly busier workrate proved to be the difference in a tightly contested ESPN2 Friday Night Fights headliner. [Click Here To Read More]

Great news for Beltran. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      Great news for Beltran. Good for him.
      Hopefully beltran gets a meaningful fight next.He deserves it

Comment

Lundy will always be a espn fighter

Lundy would have been KO'd early by Boner the new B A B !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Broner vs. Bogere October 6th.

Comment

not suprised...Hank has a bad rep among dudes in the city who know what be going on the gyms in Philly...I always heard about how lazy he was and about him not bing pushed hard or giving 100% in training...heard he be sparring with young boys...smh....I've heard this from more than one source

Comment

I dont understand this post, he statest that Beltran improved to 26-2 and then turns right around and says Beltran has been .500 in his last 6 performances....Ok, Im not the smartest person in the world, but if you are .500 in your last 6 contests then that means you Won 3 and Lost 3...so how in the hell is he 26-2?

Comment

All I know is that I knew the fight was over when Lundy switched southpaw. For me that's a sign of defeat.

I was pulling for him. But Lundy just doesn't have 'it'

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
                  I dont understand this post, he statest that Beltran improved to 26-2 and then turns right around and says Beltran has been .500 in his last 6 performances....Ok, Im not the smartest person in the world, but if you are .500 in your last 6 contests then that means you Won 3 and Lost 3...so how in the hell is he 26-2?
                  Think the guy pulled those figures from thin air, hes 26(17)-6(2)

Comment

I had Beltran winning 7 rds to 3 but there was a round I debated going 10-10, either way Beltran won this fight, no doubt about it, he reminds me of JLC

Comment

Working...
                    X