No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Rips Canelo-Lopez, Says MGM Management Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Rips Canelo-Lopez, Says MGM Management Upset

NEW YORK — Bob Arum claims he is less concerned than ever about another fight taking place the same night in Las Vegas as the middleweight championship showdown between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Sergio Martinez.

The 80-year-old promoter welcomed the competition once he found out another emerging Mexican star, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, will oppose Josesito Lopez in a Showtime Championship Boxing main event Sept. 15 at MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree it's a crap fight, but really Bob? Didn't you move Pac up like that? wasn't he smaller few gave him a change vs Oscar or Cotto. Crap fight yes, but Bob needs to chill.

Comment

Well I'd be pissed too if golden boy dropped a turd on my doorstep.

Comment

ha I guess today Arum is telling the truth. Canelo vs Lopez should be on friday night on Solo Boxeo.

Comment

LLS I can't even be mad at Arum getting his money from MGM for having to buy tickets to his fight at the Thomas & MacK center. GBP is petty and just wrong for trying to compete for no good reason. Stuff like this only keeps these companies at each others throats.

Comment

This time Arun is right. But He's doing the same with his fighters anyway.

Comment

so scum arum says its ok for josesito to fight other 154 pounders like VANES,BUNDRAGE,AND TROUT,but not ok to fight canelo,is he ******ed

Comment

Didnt this fcking turd just match Donaire with Arce when theres like 10 fcking guys in the division that are better then him,whatever bob eat a dick and die no one will ever miss you and thats saying a lot cause i think ill miss King when he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Didnt this fcking turd just match Donaire with Arce when theres like 10 fcking guys in the division that are better then him,whatever bob eat a dick and die no one will ever miss you and thats saying a lot cause i think ill miss King when he goes.
                  But, doesn't Donaire own 2 titles in that division by beating 2 122lb guys for them?? I hardly think that compares to ginger who beat a solid fat 0 in his title fight & 4 defenses since.

Comment

The Canelo vs Lopez fight might not be a marquis matchup, but Martinez vs Chavez Jr is not worthy of being a PPV fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X