Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    Not muslim but seriously...
    Wtf is wrong with you?
    I have seen you trying to flame in multiple treads now.
    Why are you trying to get banned?

gtfo out of my tread fu'cking weirdo
    relax havent you heard of a thing called bantar, im just bustung yur balls to talk like a yank, i aint got tno beef with you

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Good God Sweden must be the greatest place on the planet!
      Most guys here are virgins until their 20s.
      Than they fu'ck 15-16 year old girls that need someone to by them booze.

Circle of life in Sweden.
      Without booze the Swedish would have gone extinct

Comment

Dating is when you meet a girl and she gives you her phone no. Then you call her up and talk about whatever you can for a little while and then ask her out because you want to bone her. If she says OK you then you have to spend what is usually way to much money on maybe dinner and drinks and maybe a movie all so that you hopefully can bone her at the end of the evening. You sit there and talk about chit and try to make her giggle if you can so that maybe she will let you bone her later. Then finally after maybe a few hours it's time to go home and if the date went well she may let you bone her. If the date wasn't so good then she won't let you bone her...or sometimes if the date went well and she likes you...she may want you spend some more money on her for 1 or 2 more dates and then let you bone her...so that you don't think she is a slut. It's best to let her know right from the start that if she bones you after the date that in no way will you think she is a slut otherwise it becomes very expensive to bone her and usually will cost much less to rent a whore and not have to put up with all that dating nonsense and wreck your head trying to think of things to say to the slut.
        Last edited by jaded; 05-10-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          relax havent you heard of a thing called bantar, im just bustung yur balls to talk like a yank, i aint got tno beef with you
          Sorry! I'm hopped up on caffeine.
          Gonna pull an all nighter. ^^

Comment

Boring country to be honest...
            The girls are hard to get and people are not very social.
            That's why many here drink every weekend to be able to socialize with people.
            Pick-up is taken literal here...
            You literally Pick a girl UP from the floor and go fu'ck here in someones bedroom.

The girls are fu'cking gorgeous though
            oh never mind then,
            not moving to Sweden
            let me start unpacking...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Dating is when you meet a girl and she gives you her phone no. Then you call her up and talk about whatever you can for a little while and then ask her out because you want to bone her. If she says OK you then you have to spend what is usually way to much money on maybe dinner and drinks and maybe a movie all so that you hopefully can bone her at the end of the evening. You sit there and talk about chit and try to make her giggle if you can so that maybe she will let you bone her later. Then finally after maybe a few you hours it's time to go home and if the date went well she may let you bone her. If the date wasn't so good then she won't let you bone her...or sometimes if the date went well and she likes you...she will may want you spend some more money on her for 1 or 2 more dates and then let you bone her...so that you don't think she is a slut. It's best to let her know right from the start that if she bones you after the date that in no way will you think she is a slut otherwise it becomes very expensive to bone her and usually will cost much less to rent a whore and not have to put up with all that dating nonsense and wreck your head trying to think of things to say to the slut.
              HAHAHAHA this has to be one of the funniest post I have read in a while .

yeah I get that it seems like a lot of grief but I honestly think I would enjoy the process.
              Maybe not pay for everything (seriously, wtf is that?).
              Do you really have to pay for her?

Can you ask a stranger out for a date?
              I think i have seen it in a couple of tv-shows or movies but does that really work?

Here in Sweden it's almost taboo to call someone on their number.
              Just text maybe a week or so after.
              Which is counter productive considering that she probably forget your name and who you are and telling here will ruin the vibe.
              It's a big mess

Comment

Sorry! I'm hopped up on caffeine.
                Gonna pull an all nighter. ^^
                no worrys bro if you need more than caffeine let me know ive got a open chemist

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  oh never mind then,
                  not moving to Sweden
                  let me start unpacking...
                  what you talking about stupid u said you was going now am going you aint backing out

Comment

Blind dates set up by close family members who pay for everything > regular dating.

Comment

dont back out on me jose

Comment

Working...
                      X