Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Casamayor tested positive for marijuana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    @danrafaelespn
    Dan Rafael
    According to the Nevada commission, Joel Casamayor tested positive for marijuana following his loss last week to Tim Bradley. #boxing
    I aint mad at him!!....I aint the one to bash the weed or its smokers lol

Comment

He was trying to make the fight with Bradley less boring with the weed. I can't blame him.

Comment

lol he was full of dat kush in the ring

Comment

He looked like he was high during the press conference as well. Talkin about "sit down ni**a!"

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
            I STRONGLY disagree
            Haha, I hear you, man. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but after that Alvarado victory, Bradley vs. Chronicmayor was a major buzz kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
              Haha, I hear you, man. I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but after that Alvarado victory, Bradley vs. Chronicmayor was a major buzz kill.

that was actually the fight where i started blazing that night...i got to about 3rounds and gave up...went to the garage and started packing bowls

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                At last, something positive out of this fight
                looooooool

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  that was actually the fight where i started blazing that night...i got to about 3rounds and gave up...went to the garage and started packing bowls
                  Smart man. Knew the only thing you might miss might be a head butt.

Comment

Serious question: Why is this even a banned substance and why do tons of people get banned for using it?

Weed makes you lazy, slow and forgetfull. I would be praying that my opponent smoked some kush before fighting him, Weed even makes the hardest "G" sit on his couch and non violent.

I agree with drugs like Adderal and other stimulants that can speed up your reaction time and make you more aware, but WEED? Da ****k? Who cares if he toked up 15 days before a fight or 1 week before a fight?

Oh no, he mightve smoked some weed 30 days before the fight, OMG OMG OMGOMG, but I guess taking a bunch of scripted meds that are 10000x worse and drinking hard likka is still okie dokie!! Just dont hit that reefer man.

Comment

Working...
                    X