Am I past it as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you're not past it

you're shopworn...too many battles...you dont give yourself enough time in between fights...you're a prizefighter on a prospect's schedule

time to floyd it bro...take a tuneup and just chill for a while
    Damn, you might be on to something. I better stop before I become Vargas against Tito.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Am I a shell of my former self? Am I past it, done finished as a poster? Past my prime, like Jose Luis Castillo vs Ricky Hatton?

Let me know, because if I am, it might be time for me to leave this place for good.

Be honest because I will leave, it's getting worse and worse in this place anyway with all the Mexico vs PR racism, the conspiracy nuts who just spam all the time.....I'm getting tired to be honest.
      yea yea you're shot to bits,time to jog on

see ya...............

Comment

Damn, you might be on to something. I better stop before I become Vargas against Tito.....

well, that's being rushed and getting too ambitious...you're beyond that....think El Terrible and his run at 130...no easy fights...one after another, he was in full on fights

Comment

I hear you but before, the dumbasses were in the minority, they could be easily ignored. Now unfortunately they are the majority, just go to NSB and see for yourself.

One thread about any PR or Mexican boxer comes up and it's racism at it's finest, **** gets real old man. You can't have a decent convo about any of them because of it.

So it's either Pac vs Mayweather, PR vs Mexico or here in the lounge and talk about conspiracy after conspiracy....

Yo, what happened to R!z???
          riz is doing the church thing 24/7 basically, he gave up on the site, i get a random text from him every once inawhile. I"ll text him during the next big fight, see how he's doing.

nsb is terrible. but it's been terrible for awhile now. life would be great if floyd just stayed retired or drowned.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            well, that's being rushed and getting too ambitious...you're beyond that....think El Terrible and his run at 130...no easy fights...one after another, he was in full on fights
            a better analogy would be 2011 Kobe

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

see, this right here would spark me to an e-brawl because Walt is just lookin to jab at a mother****er

then we would go back n forth and start slinging the smut but its not worth it

the lakers will win and Walt would sit there all quiet again like after the Hornets series...waiting and brooding for the next Lakers loss

its a battle i know i would win, but i let it pass because i'm beyond that

Comment

I wouldn't say you were prime, past it but still good. Like Jordan when he played for the Wizards.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  So what your saying is while I can't dunk on Dwight Howard anymore my fade away is still unstoppable and I will get a second three peet...

Comment

Check your user cp you useless punk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boxing Snob View Post
                      Check your user cp you useless punk.

who's alt are you

Comment

Working...
                      X