Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a woman asks you to choke her during sex and shes dies is that murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] If a woman asks you to choke her during sex and shes dies is that murder?

For conversation's sake lets say your porking a fine woman and shes pretty kinky and asks you to choke her. Hypothetically speaking lets say you do and while it seems she is enjoying this erotic pleasure sometime during this choking she dies. Is that murder? What would you do.

That's when forensics and former partners come in.....

Comment

Involuntary Manslaughter

Comment

i guess so. i mean, you should really be able to recognise when she's having difficulty breathing and losing consciousness

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          i guess so. i mean, you should really be able to recognise when she's having difficulty breathing and losing consciousness
          Simple truth, but still funny as ****.

Comment

this really happend a couple years ago, the girl was underage. she was 12 and looked 18 - huge sloppy **** and hips and had been banging older guys. she was into "ruff sex", a 23 year old car salesman picked her up on the internet and was f.ucking her in his acura and he choked her too hard. i don't remember him getting any time at all, maybe probation

Comment

what a ****ty situation

Comment

I nearly choked a girl to death once..............with my ****!

True Story.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  For conversation's sake lets say your porking a fine woman and shes pretty kinky and asks you to choke her. Hypothetically speaking lets say you do and while it seems she is enjoying this erotic pleasure sometime during this choking she dies. Is that murder? What would you do.
                  For conversation's sake? Admit it her body is lying in your bed right now as we type! Best get that body wrapped up take it out to your car, drive to the woods and bury her deep! You can't take any chances Texanballer, the law is ****ed up!! Dispose of the body, make sure it's dark outside first because that will reduce chances of you being seen or identified!!

Comment

you should have a code word, to know when to stop

Comment

Working...
                    X