No announcement yet.

won ebay bid on what I found out was a fake Tag Heuer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    I rather give this fawker bad feedback so buyers are made aware of this ish. I don't really care about ebay rep.. I only buy on there very seldom, but lately I have been using it again for car parts.
    Im telling you bruv, if he tried that trixy shyt once, he'll do it again. . . Especially for a watch being bid on in the thousands?! Although for ANY item it's shytty, but you should protect another potential buyer from getting jipped. . .

Lol or you could blackmail him (did you take screenshots of it)? Be like, you better give sometihng on your list fo' free or I'll expose this attempted scam and RUIN your ebay career.

Comment

I bought a fat PS3...off an online e-bay store with good feedback. They claimed it was new.

When it arrived it was scratched and there were screws loose.

It wouldn't even start

Comment

Called Ebay and they said they will investigate. ....

Comment

Called Ebay and they said they will investigate. ....
          when that happens to me I file a dispute with paypal and always end up getting my money back. paypal is biased as **** toward the customers.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
            when that happens to me I file a dispute with paypal and always end up getting my money back. paypal is biased as **** toward the customers.
            You shouldn't have to file anything separately. Contacting Ebay customer service should take care of it.

Comment

I use to buy rare baseball cards and video games from e bay. But I never trusted it like that. I haven't bought from e bay in a long time. I bought 3 A-Rod rookie cards from there tears ago, they're legit. I would still buy from ebay buy only for rookie baseball cards.

Comment

A bit off topic:

This is the card I have, I have three of these. This is bargain for $120, and it's graded a 10 by the best card grading company.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEX-RODRIGU...item231b7911e7

Many years from now, this card will be worth a lot more than $120, it already is worth a lot more than 120. The seller is probably going through some rough times.

I feel like buying it, but i'll pass for now.

This one has a lesser grade and the seller is selling it for more:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEX-RODRIGU...item4ab5a45d60

Autographed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Alex-Ro...item2ebc8b7d61

Let me stop, I get too excited when talking about baseball cards.

Comment

Screw ebay man.. its all about craigslist now. at least you get to see who selling to you
                  Craigslist is very dangerous. Yeah, you might get to see who is selling but I've seen many stories of people getting robbed or even murdered when they try to commit the transaction. As for the watch or any high end product that has a lot of "knockoffs", I would highly consider reading every detail and even then try to steer away from it. I know it seems like a great deal but often there's a reason why it's a great deal, it's fake. It's just best to buy from the actual store and this goes down to cheaper things like Ray Bans to Lacoste polos. Fakes galore out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Craigslist is very dangerous. Yeah, you might get to see who is selling but I've seen many stories of people getting robbed or even murdered when they try to commit the transaction. As for the watch or any high end product that has a lot of "knockoffs", I would highly consider reading every detail and even then try to steer away from it. I know it seems like a great deal but often there's a reason why it's a great deal, it's fake. It's just best to buy from the actual store and this goes down to cheaper things like Ray Bans to Lacoste polos. Fakes galore out there.
                    Yeah, I would never buy from Craigslist.

Comment

Working...
                    X