Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was/is the hardest puncher of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
    I think Foreman is the heaviest handed fighter in the history of the sport, but I believe Shavers was more explosive. Earnie was very heavy handed himself, but tended to put more into his punches than Foreman did. This made him a better one-punch hitter than George, but also left him more open and far less durable.

The hardest puncher lb4lb is the man in my avatar. He concussed people- quality people....and did it with one shot.
    really? Looking at both of them punch i would of thought shavers had the dense, harder wrecking ball punch and foreman was heavy too but he got alot more leverage on them. If u watch shavers throw his left to the body right to the head combo it looks like hes swinging bricks arounds. All round punching there probably very close but shavers hardest right hand would top foremans

Comment

only guy iv seen come close to foreman other than shavers is butterbean.

Comment

Who was/is the hardest puncher of all time?

The most prominent and great punch expert is the "Shavers",later several comes in this boxing game and became the very renown personalities in the global accordingly and properly.

Comment

I think Foreman is a bit overrated in his punching. I think Fraziers left hook and a lot of Tyson's shots were the hardest. They had snap.

Comment

I think Foreman is a bit overrated in his punching. I think Fraziers left hook and a lot of Tyson's shots were the hardest. They had snap.
            Agreed. I don't think Frazier would have gotten up five times from Tyson punches!

Comment

Julian Jackson P4P IMO.

Foreman at Heavyweight.

Comment

foreman overall jackson and hearns at welter for p4p

Comment

I think Forman was the heaviest handed and could hurt anyone with either hand! As far as clean power and punching sharp with a good ko percentage I think Sandy Sadler was outstanding. Its pretty rare that a man under 160lbs carrys as much power as Sandy did. I think he was a 65% ko ratio and had about 185 bouts! Thats a great ratio when you consider how many times he fought. Ray.

Comment

The usual suspects...
                    • Tyson
                    • Foreman
                    • Shavers
                    • Louis
                    • Hearns
                    • Liston
                    • Zarate
                    • Olivares
                    (In random order my memory)

Comment

the hardest hitter ever i think was baer. then louis. dempsey is way up there p4p - he was very heavy handed [had very big, extremely strong heavy hands] and was explosive also., next maybe foreman. suffice to say these are truly big leauge power blasters like mantle, fox and ruth . power is great and men can only hit so hard for so long, especially when someone actually decides to hit back- so as hard as shavers or foreman or baer hit they could still get clobbered themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X