No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Admits Golden Boy Move Could Be Permanent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto Admits Golden Boy Move Could Be Permanent

For someone who hasn’t posted a single fight in 2012, Andre Berto has seen his name in the headlines quite a bit this year.

The former welterweight titlist has been forced to battle through injury, and also clear his own name when random drug testing produced a positive result prior to his rescheduled rematch with Victor Ortiz.

Along the way, he caused controversy with the manner in which he announced a newfound allegiance with Golden Boy Promotions, who serves as the lone promoter for his November 24 ring return. Berto (28-1, 22KO) squares off against Robert Guerrero in a welterweight battle which headlines on HBO live from Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California. [Click Here To Read More]

things lookin good for my boy Berto. all cleared up now and he gonna put on a whoopin on guerro. good fights for him over at golden boy!

Comment

Why is Bertoids still fighting?

Comment

Amazing how he's gotten a sort of pass for his drug use...I'll watch his fight because I like the guy he's facing other than that..not really interested in Berto.

Comment

good to have berto back in the ww picture, i think he'd be a good match up for paper champions like bradley, alexander and malignaggi (beats all those guys)

Comment

Promoters must be shaking in there boots about this.

Haymon straight bullied dibella and sent Berto to gbp. Dibella didn't even say a word about it. Dibellas relavancy to the sport is almost completely done.

Comment

The Berto hype train's back on track.

Comment

And THANK YOU KO Digest for asking Berto about that on the call!

www.KODigest.TV
                www.Facebook.com/KODigest

Comment

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ot-the-problem

yes it's about Broner but if you read the entire article you'll see DiBella never really had much to do with Berto.

Al Haymon is the real promoter/manager but since that's against the Ali Act he has DiBella or now Golden Boy act as a front.

Al Haymon is the real shot caller for any fighter in his stable not the promoter

Comment

It's all right Lou he's about to get KTFO by the Ghost anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X