Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye For An Eye: Judge Requests Doctors To Damage Criminals Spine The Same as He Did!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea man that's it ..if u have laws like this around u gonna think twice if u wanna brawl or not

Comment

It sounds good now that is a justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        It sounds good now that is a justice system.
        Ah ok.

So a boy living with his mother steals something.

Something should be stolen from his Mother?

Remind you everything he has came from his Mother.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

nowdays punks don't fight fair..it's either king hit or they smash someone by out numbering them..i got no respect for people like that ..if it's one on one then it's alrite even if the other dude gets hurt.

Comment

Brilliant Law.

We need something like that implemented in the American Justice System.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
              Brilliant Law.

We need something like that implemented in the American Justice System.
              In Australia?

Comment

it is what it is,sounds fair to me,fuk the ****

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                  Guess she shouldn't have been sleeping around.

Anyhow, I'm not mad at this. In situations like the article describes, I believe the theory of "an eye for an eye" is appropriate. I know damn well if someone were to inflict damage to myself or my loved ones that caused permanent paralyzation, I'd want to inflict similar damages upon them.
                  We have no clear idea on how was the attack happened,Was it a preemptive attack or were they involved in a fight.

The problem with this issue is "precedence".if they do it once they "must" do it again and again.

I doubt it will be allowed though.

Comment

I don't believe in an eye for an eye. What happens if a guy rape your wife? Do you rape his wife too?

Comment

Holy **** there's still cultures so far un-evolved that they're still living in 1700 bc with Hammurabi...

Comment

Working...
                      X