Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz would win, he has the power/speed/workrate and inside game to trouble Khan. Khan could potentially win the first few rounds but I see Ortiz catching him with something sooner or later.

Khan is quicker, has a better jab, quicker combinations but everything else I give to Ortiz. Both of them aren't particularly smart fighters either. Once Khan gets tired or gets caught he ends up fighting like an idiot does not clinch/tie up his opponent or move away.

Comment

Ortiz knocks his ass out.

Comment

Funny fight. This could go either way. Both fighters have the tools to stop the other.

Comment

GBP plans on putting Khan on April 20th or the 27th on a Showtime date. If Khan wins they want to match him up with Garcia in the fall that is the plan.

Ortiz needs to beat Lopez and Maidana. Would like to see both those fights this year. Maybe even a Berto rematch would be cool to. If Khan vs Ortiz did happen though. I would have to go with Ortiz.

Comment

At 147, Ortiz would batter him. Not that Vic won't get touched in the process since they both have leaky defense, but Vic can take a punch (a la Berto fight), would weigh something like 165 on fight night, and there is no way Khan could take a clean shot from Vic. Sure, he'll get **** about the broken jaw from Lopez, but that was more of fluke than anything - Vic isn't always getting his jaw broken, Lopez isn't always breaking jaws.

Comment

Working...
            X