Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero VS Brandon Rios (How would it have looked?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valero by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Rios would K.O the overrated Valero who feasted on tomato cans and had extremely overrated power people see his record and think the guy had 1 punch K.O power he didn’t Rios would smother him break him down and stop him late.
      rios barely stopped murray who was stopped in his last fight by a total bum HAHAHAHAHA

rios would have his overrated a** wiped off the face of realty by velero........rios is EXTREMELY Overrated

a fat overrated flabby rios being ko'd by valero is the only outcome that i can see...........
      Last edited by americanbot; 12-05-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

valero would've sent him to school early

Comment

no way rios leaves the ring conscious

Comment

valero had some serious pop....................but i like rios...................im a boxing fan first..................so i got to go with valero..............but rios had a better resume..........................50/50 fight...

Comment

It would of been amazing.

Who would of won wouldn't matter lol.

Comment

i consider valero a much bigger puncher and more technically sound. he has more dimensions to his game than rios. rios gets hit too easily and his ONLY chance would be to keep the fight inside the entire time. rios has nice short/compact punches on the inside. otherwise, i think he's pretty overrated and people are giving him too much credit for the antillon and acosta wins. the peterson win was his best.

with that being said...this fight would be a FOTY candidate for sure. i think rios has shown a decent chin and he's a big lightweight. but a rios struggling to make weight probably gets stopped mid-round. so i think he could hang until the later rounds fighting at a healthy 135.

late stoppage or very clear UD for valero over a prime-135 rios

Comment

Working...
                X