Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold is $1766.00 per ounce, a 200 dollar increase in a less than a month.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold is $1766.00 per ounce, a 200 dollar increase in a less than a month.

Once Obama announced that the debt ceiling would be raised, stocks were traded and gold was bought. It is skyrocketing at the moment, and I think each and every one of you should consider investing into gold, as it is predicted to reach anywhere from $2500-3000 before the years end. The dollar is being devalued at a rapid rate, and if you want to still preserve some of that value invest in gold gentleman.

Time to sell that GOLD!

Comment

It will keep increasing for some time. Looks like another recession will hit us soon..

Comment

2000 by the end of the year

Comment

Too bad that we know that prices are manipulated by men and not natural amount cause we're able to produce it synthetically.

Comment

Actually Gold has been going up every day for 2 weeks from 31 UK Pounds a gram to 32,33 and now 34.

It has always been the best to invest but unless you drop down 34 UK pounds a Kilo which is 34K or 51.5k US dollars, you are gonna have to buy small amounts.

Remember if it goes to 35 Pounds an Gramme, you will make 3.5 K profit in one day. This is where the rich are putting their money. I know because I work in a Jewellers.

Comment

right, but it now guys, when its the highest ever..

excellent investment strategies in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                Actually Gold has been going up every day for 2 weeks from 31 UK Pounds a gram to 32,33 and now 34.

It has always been the best to invest but unless you drop down 34 UK pounds a Kilo which is 34K or 51.5k US dollars, you are gonna have to buy small amounts.

Remember if it goes to 35 Pounds an Gramme, you will make 3.5 K profit in one day. This is where the rich are putting their money. I know because I work in a Jewellers.
                This is true, but it seen a significant sp1ke in value after Obama's Debt ceiling announcement, as well as U.S. losing its triple AAA credit rating according to S&P.

Comment

How much would my 1oz chain get me?

Comment

Gold is now $1,852

Comment

Working...
                    X