No announcement yet.

Best beatdown by an older fighter against a younger fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best beatdown by an older fighter against a younger fighter

Don't know how to post a poll being a noob and all. But choices are George Foreman vs Michael Moorer, B-hop vs Kelly Pavlik, Shane Mosley against a younger Margarito, and Glen Johnson vs Allan Green. For me, I'll break it down Moorer-Foreman Moorer was outboxing Foreman but left himself open in the later rounds and that was all it took. Bang! out like a light. B-hop-Pavlik I believe B-hop was a 4-1 underdog coming in sure didn't fight like it and spanked Pavlik over twelve. Shane-Margarito Shane was a 4-1 underdog as well and I never even expected the beating that he would give him Mosley just came in on terminator mode. Annilation and I go for annilation which leads to draw with Johnson-Green. I myself figured Johnson would be weight drained to make 168 and boy was I wrong knocked Green out like he was meant to be in that weight class. Once again I've only kept up with boxing in my lifetime and I'm thirty if you can think of other examples by all please post them.

Shane-Margarito was the best one thus far; you should really add a poll.

Comment

I agree Mosley vs Margarito was rough.
      But I like Nate Cambell vs Diaz too.

Comment

i believe Ray Mercer was 31(?) when he made Tommy Morrison's (22) head look like a speedbag

Comment

@ jri don't know how. Like I said I was noob don't know the ropes yet. Can tell me how?

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
            @ jri don't know how. Like I said I was noob don't know the ropes yet. Can tell me how?
            When you create a new thread scroll all the way to the bottom where it ask you if you would like to add poll and click in check box where it says yes.

Here’s a test, create a new thread in this forum and ask (with a poll) who’s the bigger F@G Iceta or Pistol Whip.

I’m sure the results would be dead even.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i believe Ray Mercer was 31(?) when he made Tommy Morrison's (22) head look like a speedbag
              LMAO! he bounced that bwoys head off the ropes like it was a basketball

Comment

Calzaghe vs Lacy easily.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  Calzaghe vs Lacy easily.
                  Not a bad pick, in fact that the fight that put Calzaghe on the map regarding the American mainstream but I don’t remember Calzaghe being as heavy an underdog as Shane when he fought Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                    LMAO! he bounced that bwoys head off the ropes like it was a basketball

i was thinking 'man, that ref must really hate Tommy'

it was like a 20punch combo that should have been stopped after 5

Comment

Working...
                    X