Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will fight Berto (says Italian newspaper)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will fight Berto (says Italian newspaper)

Bob Arum is polling USA TV's to state how popular is Berto among American audience.
    Arum declared that Berto is tough and he's a personality to be discovered. Next choice would be Shane Mosley.
    Here's the article:
    http://news.boxeringweb.net/componen...ora-berto.html

Berto is WAY overrated!!! !!! !!!

Comment

I'm not a fan of Berto either. He's got a very peculiar style which doesn't fit my tastes. But I think Pacquiao would rather easily tame him and crush his ambitions.
      On the other hand, I don't even see Mosley beating Pacquiao... And I'm not that anxious to see Pacquiao-Marquez III... I wanna see what perhaps any other boxing fan wants to see... Pacman vs Money... Will that ever happen?

Comment

Yeah I think Berto is overrated and Pacquiao is gonna eat him uppp

Comment

wont be berto it will be mosley, its a joke imo. it shud be pac-jmm 3

Comment

Pac vs Berto would be great. IMO. Hope it gets made over Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
              Pac vs Berto would be great. IMO. Hope it gets made over Shane.
              Pac-Shane does alot better on ppv than a pac-berto.
              pac-shane will happen

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                Pac-Shane does alot better on ppv than a pac-berto.
                pac-shane will happen
                I think Pac vs anybody does a million PPV buys so at this point I don't think that should really think PPV buys should be the main criteria in making his fights. Surely fighting the best available opponents is what should be the main criteria, but in fighting Shane that would not be the case. Floyd has already schooled him, what would Pac gain by fighting him?

Comment

Originally posted by GRANDSLAM View Post
                  I think Pac vs anybody does a million PPV buys so at this point I don't think that should really think PPV buys should be the main criteria in making his fights. Surely fighting the best available opponents is what should be the main criteria, but in fighting Shane that would not be the case. Floyd has already schooled him, what would Pac gain by fighting him?
                  The fight I want to see is Pacquiao-JMM , Mayweather would whoop pacquiao when they fight next year.

Probelm i see is that when floyd dominated shane, all haters were saying shane was old n shot etc, now hes being mentioned a possible opponent for pac, all of a sudden shane the fighter of 5 years ago.

*******s need to dissapear

Comment

Yeah fukin right...Pac is chasing the easy fights right now so it looks like Mosley will get a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X