No announcement yet.

Floyd haters strike again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd haters strike again!

Seriously, you never cease to impress me. First you hate him because he's arrogant, loud, obnoxious, whatever. You hate the "Money" persona and all that. Then, when he's humble and easygoing (I'm talking about the Brian Kenny interview posted earlier) you attack him for not being entertaining?!

How can you possibly adhere to this double standard? People were insulting him for not insulting Kenny! This is so pathetic it's even hard to describe. It's like y'all have a pathological need to go against Floyd. He didn't give ANY reason for people to insult him, but since they always try to find SOMETHING, they decided to attack precisely that. You are mad at him for not giving you the opportunity to attack him. That **** is lame and childish as ****!

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    Seriously, you never cease to impress me. First you hate him because he's arrogant, loud, obnoxious, whatever. You hate the "Money" persona and all that. Then, when he's humble and easygoing (I'm talking about the Brian Kenny interview posted earlier) you attack him for not being entertaining?!

How can you possibly adhere to this double standard? People were insulting him for not insulting Kenny! This is so pathetic it's even hard to describe. It's like y'all have a pathological need to go against Floyd. He didn't give ANY reason for people to insult him, but since they always try to find SOMETHING, they decided to attack precisely that. You are mad at him for not giving you the opportunity to attack him. That **** is lame and childish as ****!
    Tito, why you're so red homie?

Comment

I found that VERY weird also. Everyone said boring. Mayweather has been humble as of late and people continue to hate. Then people question his drawing power, so he couldn't draw at the live gate (Mayweather's fault) and when the PPVs is above 1mill, JMM was the draw. It's crazy man.

Comment

Calm down homie. Its nothing serious. Floyd's life will not be affected by any of us here on the net.

I appreciate this Floyd. Something must have clicked internally. If the fight DID do 900,000 +, it goes to show that he can be a humble Floyd and still sell a fight.

If he fights Mosley, though, I'd LOVE to see the arrogant Floyd cuz Mosley will reciprocate and it will make for good TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
          Tito, why you're so red homie?
          Some Margarito fan once said that I'd be red forever and sent me some red K that put me down thousands of points. I don't know how that works, all I get is green K and the points thing says -10,000

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            I found that VERY weird also. Everyone said boring. Mayweather has been humble as of late and people continue to hate. Then people question his drawing power, so he couldn't draw at the live gate (Mayweather's fault) and when the PPVs is above 1mill, JMM was the draw. It's crazy man.
            I know, I find the arrogant Floyd entertaining most of the time, but he CAN get pretty obnoxious. However, I've always preferred the humble Floyd, I believe that's who he truly is, and he's much more accesible that way. You can still be easygoing and talk a little trash when fight time comes, just as long as you don't go overboard and you show charisma.

Comment

Working...
            X