Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Has No Problem Breaking 'The Rock' Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please when is gonna fight someone that over rated al Hylon BS fighter is so gay

Comment

Fight Gamboa or Rios you gay f$$kk al humongous loser

Comment

Broner and Sam Watson look like monkeys waiting for a bag of bananas in the ring what a fzzk in joke this boxing is please fight Gamboa or bam bam

Comment

as for who leads the future of boxing we all know that's Canelo , Broner is like 3rd 4th place

Comment

The report was going great until I read "...... soon Rees would be driven to the canvas...." Shades of the ponderous "Fighting Words". Why doesn't he leave well enough alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
              I thought that Broner had problems in the first two rounds, both of which I scored for Rees.

He looked very good thereafter though.
              I thought much the same. Am I the only one a little worried with how easily it looked to hit Broner? I mean, if Rees would have been a bigger, stronger opponent, that may have presented problems. Should Broner move up in weight, he's going to meet guys that put something behind that.

Does anyone have his post-hydration weight? He looked about 160 in there.

I would also love to see people stop with the head-shaking "that didn't hurt" garbage. For crying out loud stop stealing Ali's bit. Mayweather does it too, and it does nothing to affect the mind of the opponent.

Comment

If broner wud have been fighting someone with more pop & better skill he wudda been taken out. He got hit with very clean shot specially that left hook in the 2nd rnd. But Rees is garbage...won't be seeing broner fighting any big names anytime soon I presume

Comment

Originally posted by thekofixer View Post
                  Broner and Sam Watson look like monkeys waiting for a bag of bananas in the ring what a fzzk in joke this boxing is please fight Gamboa or bam bam
                  Bam bam wud destroy this kid.
                  Not Gamboa though

Comment

I was actually not impressed with him he has resources and obiously a lot of size advantages at this weight class and he imitates d money mayweather style but his defense is nowhere on that level he gets touched with everything when he goes to 140 then all of a sudden he is going to come down to earth again because i see all those guys giving him problems, **** even little gamboa would give him problems at 135

Comment

If this kid warmed up HARD in the locker room and went to the ring within 2 or 3 minutes of the bell he could have knocked out
                      Rees in about 2 minutes! This was a total mismatch with Broner carrying Rees for the first two rounds to give him some "false" courage so he would step forward.
                      I don't put any blame on anyone for the match up but it was NO contest at all. The difference in skill sets is obvious and the power alone was enough to dispatch Rees. Once again a very limited fighter who was fed "home cooking" for years steps up on a top tier setting and gets blown out, easily!! Its a shame that the other higher ranked fighters won't sign to fight this kid. Now is the time to take him deep in a fight and have a chance to test him. By the time this kid is 26yrs old he maybe untouchable for years!! Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X