No announcement yet.

What powers does god have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Ok, God made the universe and people etc, and is described as all powerful.

So, apart from making stuff, what else can he do ?

Does he really make lightning and strike people down ?

Would he be considered a level 5 mutant ? Or even higher ?

If he was in World of Warcraft, what level would he be ? Could he beat a fully geared 90 Warlock in pvp?

How would he go in a spell fight with Harry
    Potter ?

These are the questions that need to be answered by the church.
    God exists outside the natural world. You will only get your answers when your soul does to.

Comment

God is nothin but a g thang

Comment

invisibility, where is he?

Comment

God is not what the media and everyone else portrays him to be. He is not a man sitting on a cloud with a beer. He is not a personal God. When you die you will not go to heaven and shake his hand. He is a spirit. The devil is a spirit.

Most people are taught this is the devil:

All this makes atheists think they are so intelligient because religion has been ridiculed by this bull**** and in this aspect it has as much credibility as father christmas.

God is a spirit. Why did some off the most intelligient people in the history of the world believe in religion? Einstein was religious. Open your minds.

Comment

You dare question magic space daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
              Absolute love and absolute forgiveness......except for gays and non-believers
              I honestly don't think God cares who we have sex with.

Non believers are just lost. Our place is with God. He shared life and wisdom and beauty with all of us and he gives us love so that we can share it.

The biggest obstacle to our reunion with God is our ego. Once we set that aside and stop living for ourselves but for each other, then things start becoming clear and the fears start to disappear.

There is nothing I fear because God is with me and I am not alone.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post

God is a spirit. Why did some off the most intelligient people in the history of the world believe in religion? Einstein was religious. Open your minds.
                Einstein wasn't religious.

A handwritten letter that the great physicist wrote to the philosopher Eric Gutkind in 1954, a year before his death at age 76, suggests he had serious problems with organised religion. "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends, which are nevertheless pretty childish," he wrote.

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

Non believers are just lost. Our place is with God. He shared life and wisdom and beauty with all of us and he gives us love so that we can share it.

The biggest obstacle to our reunion with God is our ego. Once we set that aside and stop living for ourselves but for each other, then things start becoming clear and the fears start to disappear.

Lost how?

That comes across as quite arrogant and holier than thou.

Its ridiculous to suggest non-believers are selfish and egotistical.

Comment

A prime Jesus would've never lost to a white boy centurion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLove

Einstein wasn't religious.

A handwritten letter that the great physicist wrote to the philosopher Eric Gutkind in 1954, a year before his death at age 76, suggests he had serious problems with organised religion. "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends, which are nevertheless pretty childish," he wrote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

Lost how?

That comes across as quite arrogant and holier than thou.

Its ridiculous to suggest non-believers are selfish and egotistical.
                    I don't know, I used to be an atheist before I found God so when I talk about non believers I'm subconciously talking towards who I used to be.

some people used to be religious and became atheist

some people used to be atheists and became religious

our existences are unknown to each other yet here we are, misunderstanding each other.

Comment

our egos make us believe that we're different than others, when in reality we are all the same

Comment

Working...
                      X