Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: I'm Knocking Out Golovkin in The Eight or Ninth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado: I'm Knocking Out Golovkin in The Eight or Ninth!

This past week on ATG Radio, junior middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado stopped by to accept his award for "ATG 2012 Comeback Fighter of the Year". We had some time to discuss his upcoming fight with WBA middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin on HBO on 1/19. Gabe had the following to say about his upcoming opportunity:

[Click Here To Read More]

can't wait for GGG to smack this guy silly

Comment

your best bet is to try and catch em cold by the 8 or 9 your gonna be battered and bruised.

Comment

yeah yeah yeah..after the fight he's going to say " i dunno , what can i say , he's the better man tonight" like he can be better than him at some point...

i like humble bums but arrogant bums like rosado get on nerves bigtime...

Comment

Umm Rosado will be lucky to see the 6th round...

He's a hard working dude and has improved some but... Yea he's not making it past GGG.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

rosado has a lot of heart and power lets see what he can do at 160

Comment

I can't wait!!! I'm going to be there!!! All three fights are going to be slugfests, but I'm really looking forward to this one. The middleweight division has always been my favorite. That's why I'm excited about this one.

Comment

That's prolly what he said before the Angulo fight too and look what happened, poor Rosado I don't think he's going to make it to see rd 8 much less the 9th!

Comment

I have just watched gabriel rosado last 4 fights, dude is no where nere world level, he is slow, uncordinated, littel power, and average skills at best.

He is pure cannon fodder for any world level middelweight

Comment

GGG is knocking him out but it won't be an easy work. He might even be down on cards by the time he catches him.

It should be a great fight. All the props for Rosado, he is a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X