Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama, champion of the gay community!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    Are u on crack sir?

Im going to take it slow so you can understand good sir. Please bear with me good sir.

Gays and Lesbians are a matter of choice.

Heterosexual marriages are a question of national policy and morality. Something your founding fathers believed in.

Gays and Lesbians have the free will to follow their preferences, but the vision of your founding fathers which is a country under God must be upheld.

Of course if you have a vision running counter to that then it is your personal choice.

Now good Sir Squeel. Have I made it clear now good sir? Hopefully so.

@Tim Horton

And why not good sir. Isn't just hearing one side of the spectrum in itself is wrong?
    Not everything the founding fathers did or believed in were right. For example, many founding fathers had african slaves and everybody knows what eventually happened to slavery.

Yes! That's right! It was abolished, and rightly so!

Remember God said love thy neighbour!

Some religious people say atheists hate religious people without reason yet some religious people hate gays without reason as well.

Comment

It is crazy to think that people who have committed heinous crimes such as killing another human being, rape, etc will have access to these benefits that gay people are after once they are released from prison. And when I say benefits I am talking about the benefits these couple would get if they are legally married.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
        It is crazy to think that people who have committed heinous crimes such as killing another human being, rape, etc will have access to these benefits that gay people are after once they are released from prison. And when I say benefits I am talking about the benefits these couple would get if they are legally married.
        Yea but murder and rape is not a sin in the bib......wait a min

Comment

Are u on crack sir?

Im going to take it slow so you can understand good sir. Please bear with me good sir.

Gays and Lesbians are a matter of choice.
          To come to this conclusion implies that you are attracted to both sexes. I'm straight. I didn't choose to be straight, I just am. I'm just not sexually attracted to men nor am I sexually repulsed by women. Gay men are attracted sexually to men. It is innate.

So if you honestly believe it is possible to choose to be ****sexual there is no other explanation than that you are attracted to both sexes and can therefore choose whom to pursue.

Was that slow enough for you, sailor?

Heterosexual marriages are a question of national policy and morality. Something your founding fathers believed in.
          I'm British you nonce.

Gays and Lesbians have the free will to follow their preferences, but the vision of your founding fathers which is a country under God must be upheld.
          I think you're trolling. I think you know that there was no "nation under god" until the 1950s and you are trolling for a reaction. And that trolling is the reason your original account was banned.

I'm surprised that your new account is still running given it is in violation of a clearly stated rule.

Of course if you have a vision running counter to that then it is your personal choice.

Now good Sir Squeel. Have I made it clear now good sir? Hopefully so.
          You are bisexual and you assume everyone else is too. Is that clear enough "good sir" you tragic ****?

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          You should of voted for Romney then. Im sure he would of been a much better choice.
          Republicans want to put ****sexuals in their place. Secretive, living a double life of loveless marriage and sordid cheating, of self loathing and drug addiction and infidelity and lies.

That's how Republicans do ****sexuality and so should everyone else, they say.

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
          Non sequitur?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            So you are attracted to the same sex then. I think it is courageous of you to come out in this way.

Because that's what you're saying. When you say "being gay is a personal choice" what you're telling us is that you are sexually attracted to members of the same sex as well as to members of the opposite sex. Therefore you are able to make a decision as to which attraction you will pursue.

I don't want you to feel like a freak for having these less mainstream urges, but being attracted to members of the same sex puts you in the minority. That's just a fact. That doesn't mean it isn't OK to have those urges.

To a degree yes, I suppose it is. If you happened to be gay (see my explanation above) it would indeed be a matter of choice whether or not to pursue a gay relationships. But bear in mind that the same is true for heterosexual relationships as well. You have a choice whether or not to pursue a relationship with someone, but most people who are unable to become desperately unhappy as a result. People are social animals, we do well with deep personal connections.

Heterosexual relationships are also entirely personal.

So you are advocating for the abolition of marriage?
            Hilarity!!!!!! Demolished!!!!!!!!!
            Time to create a new alt

Comment

bum ass president

Comment

Here is what baffles me with gays (I have nothing against them).

Being gay is a personal choice.

Having gay relationships is also a personal choice.

Then why are they trying to push for gay marriage when the very nature of being gay and gay relationships is PURELY PERSONAL??

Why include the STATE in a matter of PERSONAL CHOICE???

At a time when the US is at the brink of economic collapse, less government is better.

TAXES and INHERITANCE

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  TAXES and INHERITANCE
                  Is that the only reason str8 people marry?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Considering the divorce rate nowadays, they marry so they can divorce?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I am sure that those are not the only reasons. They marry probably because they love each other.

Gay couple wants to marry because the LAW on taxes and inheritance doesnt favor them the same way a normal couple.

Comment

Working...
                      X