Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
    DLH was semi retired and took an "easy" fight for money. DLH went 24 rounds with prime mosley. Margo lasted 9, with old man mosley. Completely different levels, not even close.
    Typical excuse from the same typical stans. I guess he fought steve forbes ecause he was bored. Floyd will forever be known as the biggest ducker in history.
    Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 11-08-2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

DLH was semi retired and took an "easy" fight for money. DLH went 24 rounds with prime mosley. Margo lasted 9, with old man mosley. Completely different levels, not even close.

DLH in his prime had the balls to fight Hopkins and he was a former lightweight. Margo to this day never fought a middleweight and spent his entire career in classes where he held a weight advantage over the average size of guys in his class.

The best fighters have always cleared divisions and moved up.

tHEY HAVE BUT I don't fault a guy for fighting where he think he stands the best chance.

I mean why not.

Margs isn't or never was gonna be Sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        Name one fighter willing to fight Tony in that time period.

Just one that he didn't fight.
        mosley ducked nobody. fought winky, fought tony when tony was the guy to beat (which was 2008/2009 because you are terrible with timelines). mosley would have fought him, margo wasnt on the map until he beat cintron

Comment

mosley ducked nobody. fought winky, fought tony when tony was the guy to beat (which was 2008/2009 because you are terrible with timelines). mosley would have fought him, margo wasnt on the map until he beat cintron
          Mosley didnt duck paul williams?

Comment

Mosley on Floyd ducking tony, "I wouldn't fight him either". He kind of had no choice but to, he didn't want to be seen as a lil ***** like Floyd.

Comment

• What is the obsession for Floyd on here? you guys clearly are not fans so why even mention him?

Comment

so would you say mosley is the anti-floyd? or floyd is the anti-mosley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  There is no use of staying here and repeating myself. Peace. EL got dis, lmao!
                  you're just dead weight for floyd's cause anyway. Go play in the freeway or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Sugar was never scared of Hagler. Hagler lost because he couldn't land clean, and he fought orthodox too long. Sugar stealing rounds is Hagler fans greatest excuse. Hagler wasnt dominating rounds and Leonard stole them in the last 30 seconds. Leonard wanted to finish every round strong. Leonard earned his win over Hagler. Laughing and getting hit never wins you a fight. Hagler boxed Duran, he didn't trade with him. Boxing IQ.
                    SRL quotes from their legendary nights fight special.

"I told him to yell 30 seconds at the end of every round, because I will STEAL that round by throwing a lot of punches"

"I realized then, that he was just as tight and SCARED as I was" (in actuality, he was nervous, you were scared)

"He said fight me like a man you little *****, I said ... nooooooooo"

Comment

• Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                      What is the obsession for Floyd on here? you guys clearly are not fans so why even mention him?
                      talking or having a discussion who floyd avoided the most.

You werent a fan of either floyd and PAC yet you made a thread about them? right

I dont see any problems. do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X