No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rogan Praises Tyson Fury's Power, Vows To Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rogan Praises Tyson Fury's Power, Vows To Fight On

Former Prizefighter champion Martin Rogan (14-3, 7KOs) is set to fight again following his fifth round stoppage defeat to Tyson Fury (18-0, 13KOs) on Saturday night at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast.

[Click Here To Read More]

your corner didn't make the wrong decision Rogan, you wouldn't of made the count anyways...

Comment

I hope Rogan makes a decent comeback... although I don't see it. He's 40 now, been inactive over the last few years alongside having neck/spinal surgery... but oh well

At least he comes to fight.

Also, I felt his corner made the right decision. Fury was just getting started up, and seemed to be hurting Rogan everytime he landed cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        I hope Rogan makes a decent comeback... although I don't see it. He's 40 now, been inactive over the last few years alongside having neck/spinal surgery... but oh well

At least he comes to fight.

Also, I felt his corner made the right decision. Fury was just getting started up, and seemed to be hurting Rogan everytime he landed cleanly.
        I think he should stick around he's a good measuring stick for prospects.

Comment

Id pay good money to see Ferris v Rogan, but not until the heineken cup is over. Ferris has just come back from injury as it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
            I think he should stick around he's a good measuring stick for prospects.
            Rogan is no measuring stick, we're talking about the man that defeated Audley Harrison and Matt Skelton here.

Comment

rogan can be the domestic name that any euro\british HW can use as a measuring stick...

Comment

Working...
              X