Collapse
No announcement yet.

the picture that cotto has on his phone of AM wrap is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get over it alreadyyy, yall puerto ricans will have another shot to redeem yourselves. You keep posting up an old ass picture,everyones knows about it and theres nothing new. Common sense if he was cheating wouldnt capetillo be going for the wraps as soon as the fight was over??? You dont see him in there trying to cover it up! So stop crying and making excuses...MAN UP like your cry baby jotto says, although he clearly isnt over it! Pinche jotto vergeroo

Comment

HTOWN posted something wrong and you run with it lol

now go cry ...heat is done with you

Comment

Quite sad that Cotto carries it around on his phone and voluntarily shows it to the media at will.

Almost as bad as Haye showing everyone his baby toe.

Comment

Owned? I posted a pic that was taken in the ring right after the fight..... You took pics from the video....

Maybe your right... I just put a photo of a REAL photo that was taken by a professional photographer in the ring.....

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            HTOWN posted something wrong and you run with it lol

now go cry ...heat is done with you
            How did I post something wrong? Can you tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              How did I post something wrong? Can you tell me?
              it looks like the photo you have is photoshopped ...im not saying you knew it was
              all you got to do is just watch the broadcast ...dont believe what i said

see for urself

Comment

it looks like the photo you have is photoshopped ...im not saying you knew it was
                all you got to do is just watch the broadcast ...dont believe what i said

see for urself
                Naw bro, I am not an idiot.... This is Getty Images... Each and every image on this website is LICENSED. IOnly PROFESSIONAL photographers are allowed to upload their photos.

I have a friend who hacks the site to get the images that I get for autographs... This is not a google image..

Look for your self and look at the image...

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...D__1W2B7Y0BQAA

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Correction: One tried to and you guys are trying to justify it that he did with Cotto. Mosley actually did it in a fight.

I'm not mad at all. Margarito won and made Cotto quit. Look at my sig and tell me who's really mad?
                  Dude, he *might* have used it (probably did, imo) in the Cotto fight, and that's the point. His 'win' is suspect at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    Dude, he *might* have used it (probably did, imo) in the Cotto fight, and that's the point. His 'win' is suspect at best.
                    He might. Exactly!! MIGHT! Not ohhh I'm 100% sure he did it or he did it for a FACT.

Suspect but it still counts as a win to me.

Comment

i took these pics from the 720p HBO PPV broadcast of cotto vs margarito

^^^^ @ 1:39 you can see this pic in the youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyrf_...eature=related

if you dont believe just go download the fight Video Trading Block
                      and if you already got the fight watch the last couple of minutes after AM TKO cotto

sorry HTOWN
                      wow, that's suspect as hell. gauze and tape isn't supposed to crack and rip like that. nothing conclusive per se, but now I'm more inclined toward the cotto fans, but still leave a little bit of doubt since there's nothing definite.
                      Last edited by KickAzz; 10-08-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X