Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
    Any youse watching this on BBC 1
    The news is on now :s

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING2008 View Post
      The news is on now :s
      Yeah your a bit late

Comment

was it filmed in London or Scotland by any chance? both got high knife crimes the ****bags.

Comment

Yeah your a bit late
          FFS! Back to BB I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            was it filmed in London or Scotland by any chance? both got high knife crimes the ****bags.
            Started of in wigan, showed you some lads being stabbed outside a nightclub, then went to london. was one shocking incident where 2 lads were standing at the side of the road, and 3 lads were walking along from a night out, and they just attacked the 2 lads and stabbed one of them them 4times, the other lad was stabbed in the heart and died. was sicking

Then it went to scotland, your 5 times more likely to be stabbed in glasgow than anywhere else in the uk, just interviewing all the wee neds, and them talking about been stabbed, and showing them fighting. worse thing is tho they are using samuri swords, and machetes in glasgow.

Totally agree with you about them being ****bags, never used a knife in my life and never will. hate ****s that carry baldes.

Comment

Started of in wigan, showed you some lads being stabbed outside a nightclub, then went to london. was one shocking incident where 2 lads were standing at the side of the road, and 3 lads were walking along from a night out, and they just attacked the 2 lads and stabbed one of them them 4times, the other lad was stabbed in the heart and died. was sicking

Then it went to scotland, your 5 times more likely to be stabbed in glasgow than anywhere else in the uk, just interviewing all the wee neds, and them talking about been stabbed, and showing them fighting. worse thing is tho they are using samuri swords, and machetes in glasgow.

Totally agree with you about them being ****bags, never used a knife in my life and never will. hate ****s that carry baldes.
              I have a cousin who lives in Glasgow and she said it is terrible for knife crime. She was saying kids take them to school and all kinds. I hate when people think it is cool to carry a knife and think they are hard. you are a ***** if you carry a gun or a knife. use ya fists to sort out a beef. all these ******* that carry a knife or gun need to be sent to iraq or afghan.

Comment

I have carried a blade on me a few times now. But, only on night outs. For self protection I'm not gonna start **** with a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  I have a cousin who lives in Glasgow and she said it is terrible for knife crime. She was saying kids take them to school and all kinds. I hate when people think it is cool to carry a knife and think they are hard. you are a ***** if you carry a gun or a knife. use ya fists to sort out a beef. all these ******* that carry a knife or gun need to be sent to iraq or afghan.
                  Yeah its bad for knife crime, its the murder capitol of western europe, you can get stabbed just walking down the street. alot of guys in glasgow have tan marks down their face where they have been slashed. place is a ****hole am looking to move out of here this year or next.

If it was upto me i would jail anybody caught way a knife on them for at least 2 year, and i would make them serve everyday of it.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING2008 View Post
                    I have carried a blade on me a few times now. But, only on night outs. For self protection I'm not gonna start **** with a knife.
                    Why would you carry a blade on you for a nightout, say some lad gets cheeky with you and your drunk, your likely to pull that out and use it, ending up with him dead and you in jail. it aint worth it, ive knowing loads of lads who have been murderd, and loads doing time.

What happened to the days of a good old punch up.

Comment

Working...
                    X