Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea when tickets go on sale for Floyd vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I was going to go to this fight but have conflicting schedules. However I should be able to make it to the fight in September (assuming he fights again this year). Anyway yeah I would definitely make sure it's legit. That’s a long trip to make if you ended up getting scammed. Sometimes you can find good deals like Hotel, Air and fight ticket(s) in a package deal. I was going to last year but wanted to stay at THE Hotel Mandalay Bay and they didn't have one. It was really nice but expensive.

Anyway I would look at some of the different packages that hotels have to offer.
    I've already booked my flights and hotel (MGM) so won't be getting any packages. Hopefully as I'm staying there they could perhaps sort me out
    We'll see.
    I was considering going to the September but I didn't want to risk it. I just made my mind up that whoever the opponent was, I'd be going May 4th. There's only a few fights left in Mayweather's tank so it's now or never. The fight I wanted was Guererro anyway so I'm happy and hopefully Canelo-Trout will be on the undercard like expected. I booked it in December when the announcment was apparently just "days away"

I'm definitely not making the same mistake twice. Worse case scenario I'll just end up paying extortionate prices from Stub Hub or whatever.

Comment

I'm very interested as well, I'm definitely going no matter what.

Comment

According to FightHype tickets may go on sale as early as Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
        X