• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    He was giving props to his friend paulie malignaggi

Is that a weave?

Comment

Margarito hasn't been the same without the mullet............ and the plaster

Comment

Really? Nothing about the sparkle trunks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
          as I saw the cornrows.

Same thing with Williams/Quintana I, Williams comes out with a **** erotic little mohawk thing.

It's bound to happen.
          LOL. I thought the same thing.

I also thought that when Tito came out against Winky with that dumb azz haircut.

Comment

Comment

Pretty much every time some dude comes out with some bull**** hair style that isn't their normal style or weird ass trunks that they don't normally use they tend to lose.

It has to be mental, like oh yea this is a great idea then on fight night they realize how dumb they look and it weakens them. Plus it is usually veterans that are trying to recapture something but new looks only carry somebody so far need substance to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Pretty much every time some dude comes out with some bull**** hair style that isn't their normal style or weird ass trunks that they don't normally use they tend to lose.

It has to be mental, like oh yea this is a great idea then on fight night they realize how dumb they look and it weakens them. Plus it is usually veterans that are trying to recapture something but new looks only carry somebody so far need substance to back it up.

I jokingly said it to my friends when they showed Margarito in the dressing room.

I said, "Naaaah. Margarito ain't winning tonight. The hair and the sequined trunks aren't winner material."

Margarito should've kept his hair loose. He would've had a better shot.

Originally posted by comanick View Post
                LOL. I thought the same thing.

I also thought that when Tito came out against Winky with that dumb azz haircut.

Between Margarito's cornrows, Paul Williams' mohawk in the first Quintana fight, and Tito's weird hair in the Winky fight...I think we may be on to something here.

If I see Floyd coming out with ANY hair on fight night, I'm flat out calling a KO in the first 30 seconds for Pacquiao.
                Last edited by TintaBoricua; 12-06-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

those trunks were better than the boxers who come out with those ones with the slits all in them.

those are gay as ****

Comment

Working...
                  X