Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan could fight a milkman and it would still be a risky fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan could fight a milkman and it would still be a risky fight!

We have to give Khan a lot of credit for fighting someone who possesses a 60% KO ratio in Julio Diaz. As we all know, Khan has the worst chin in boxing, and has even had his legs stiffened by strong gusts of air, so I don't see any problem with him taking a supposed 'lesser challenge' in Diaz. I really wouldn't want to stay up all night just to see Maidana, Matthysse, Peterson, or Garcia blow him out in 30 seconds. It's just not worth it! By my reasoning, Khan - Diaz should at least go 6 rounds if Khan can backpeddle enough, though he'll probably be KO'd by the first big shot that lands. Make no mistake, Diaz is the huge favourite going into this fight - with a 60% KO ratio you just can't dispute that he has the tools to beat Khan quite comfortably.

Good luck to Khan in surviving till the bell ends. That alone will be a victory in itself. Can't wait!!!

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
    We have to give Khan a lot of credit for fighting someone who possesses a 60% KO ratio in Julio Diaz. As we all know, Khan has the worst chin in boxing, and has even had his legs stiffened by strong gusts of air, so I don't see any problem with him taking a supposed 'lesser challenge' in Diaz. I really wouldn't want to stay up all night just to see Maidana, Matthysse, Peterson, or Garcia blow him out in 30 seconds. It's just not worth it! By my reasoning, Khan - Diaz should at least go 6 rounds if Khan can backpeddle enough, though he'll probably be KO'd by the first big shot that lands. Make no mistake, Diaz is the huge favourite going into this fight - with a 60% KO ratio you just can't dispute that he has the tools to beat Khan quite comfortably.

Good luck to Khan in surviving till the bell ends. That alone will be a victory in itself. Can't wait!!!
    I don't agree. Plus after Saturday, I think Price has the worst chin in boxing tbh.

Comment

Troll thread i know but Maidana and Peterson didnt even come close to blowing him out in 30 seconds. If anything Khan needed about 30 seconds more to have a first round ko against Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        I don't agree. Plus after Saturday, I think Price has the worst chin in boxing tbh.
        Both have terrible chins, but Khan has him beat. At HW anything can happen!

Comment

Khan has a very bad chin yet he still is relevant, at least now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Troll thread i know but Maidana and Peterson didnt even come close to blowing him out in 30 seconds. If anything Khan needed about 30 seconds more to have a first round ko against Maidana.
            You're crazy. Khan had a terrible first round again Maidana when you consider that Roach likely poisoned him before the fight. It took poison and a corrupt referee and judges for Khan to scrape past Maidana. The Maidana who beat Erik Morales would obliterate Khan.

Comment

Both have terrible chins, but Khan has him beat. At HW anything can happen!
              That's true but Khan took some viscous shots from Garcia even after the first KD and stayed on his feet. Price, as I heard someone else in another thread put it, was "tickled" in his ear and performed Bambi on Ice. Thompson didn't even have his feet under him when he threw that punch, he didn't even load up!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                That's true but Khan took some viscous shots from Garcia even after the first KD and stayed on his feet. Price, as I heard someone else in another thread put it, was "tickled" in his ear and performed Bambi on Ice. Thompson didn't even have his feet under him when he threw that punch, he didn't even load up!
                Khan was already knocked out when Garcia landed those shots. It's like when you cut a snakes head off and the body still wriggles. Khan was a headless snake, he wasn't conscious so you can't say he walked through those punches.

Comment

Khan was already knocked out when Garcia landed those shots. It's like when you cut a snakes head off and the body still wriggles. Khan was a headless snake, he wasn't conscious so you can't say he walked through those punches.
                  LOOOL what are you on about, then how did Garcia manage to knock him down 2 more times while he was supposedly unconscious. I have to admit though Khan did eat big bombs after the first knock down especially this giant right hook on an already wobbly Khan.

The one at 2:43

Comment

I doubt anyone @ 140 would have been able to take the shot Garcia threw

Lucas & Rios probaly - but they would have backed up for a moment or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X