No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. is Content With Career Path Despite Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. is Content With Career Path Despite Critics

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. continues to cruise along in his young career. The latest achievement came Saturday evening in El Paso, where the 26-year old overcame a slow to start to score a 7th round stoppage on Andy Lee live on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sr. knows his son is a cheat he's just too ashamed to admit it

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
      Sr. knows his son is a cheat he's just too ashamed to admit it
      you are gay, ur just too ahamed too admit it.

Comment

Great performance ,I thought Lee was going to be a stiff test, kid is getting better and better a top middleweigh he is , Roach is an offensive master trainer, Chavez jrs defense is quit impressive too his accuracey ,attack variety, chin,size are all proving to be the difference .The facts speak for themselves.

Comment

I need a gif of Chavez Sr. jumping out of his seat when Jr. scored the TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by 4real View Post
            you are gay, ur just too ahamed too admit it.
            no kidding after that performance you know ,for someone to criticize it ,it has nothing to do with boxing but other mattters like racial hatred or jealousey....

Comment

All of the folks who called Chavez a paper champ or a bum or whatever said Lee would destroy him. They ought to give him his due respect. And size? Lee was bigger than Julio. Ill say that Chavez has a great chance to crush Martinez

Comment

Like many, I was a skeptic about JCC jr. He was born with a silver spoon and never had to fight to eat like his legendary padre. It is hard to get out of the shadow of one of the sport's greatest P4P fighters, even if most of his competition were cab drivers. lol But his last 2 fights have shown maturity in the sport. His offense was precise. His defense was impenetrable. He proved that he has a chin and has heavy hands.

I have a new respect for JCC jr that I have yet to give Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Chavez Jr. is Content With Career Path Despite Critics
                  People who know the sport aren't surprised at his success.

Only casual fans thought Andy Lee had any chance at all. I doubt even Emanuel Steward really believed Andy Lee was going to win, despite his proclamations to the contrary.

JCC JR vs. Sergio will not be a war. It will be a one-sided beat down and JR will be swinging the hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
                    Like many, I was a skeptic about JCC jr. He was born with a silver spoon and never had to fight to eat like his legendary padre. It is hard to get out of the shadow of one of the sport's greatest P4P fighters, even if most of his competition were cab drivers. lol But his last 2 fights have shown maturity in the sport. His offense was precise. His defense was impenetrable. He proved that he has a chin and has heavy hands.

I have a new respect for JCC jr that I have yet to give Sergio.
                    trololol

I agree with most of what you said, except the defence part. His defense is penetrable, andy lee jsut didnt have the power to take advantage of it. More than anything, i see chavez' stamina being an issue, with his dehydrated body. I could see martinez' footwork really giving him problems and wearing him down.

But ya, everytime i see chavez, he impresses me more and more. He's a man making his own name.

Comment

Working...
                    X