Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs Pajkic in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes mate a few rabbit punches... he had him down 4 or 5 times, knocked him out of the ring twice.He Looked ripped at weigh in today , Tyson Fury looked in decent shape too... took plenty of photos..not as good as those others tho

They played simply the best for Eubank JNR..kid seems confident and Hennesy are biggin up his name bigtime.. the slogan for him... 'Chris Eubank is back!'

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
    watched the other highlight video n all, the lad can certainly bop, nice use of both hands

how many times did he put that fella down, a few shots were on the back of the head mind but impressive overall

will look forward to watching this fella

spotted this today, it'll be interesting to see how he's looking and if his old fella will be in attendance, always wanted to meet Eubank

Comment

Transformers Games

thanks good for topic

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
        Yes mate a few rabbit punches... he had him down 4 or 5 times, knocked him out of the ring twice.He Looked ripped at weigh in today , Tyson Fury looked in decent shape too... took plenty of photos..not as good as those others tho

They played simply the best for Eubank JNR..kid seems confident and Hennesy are biggin up his name bigtime.. the slogan for him... 'Chris Eubank is back!'
        I know crazy how many times he actually and nearly went through the ropes, Adil used the other fighters momentum against him as well as having a blatently decent set of big shots with both hands.... fair play to the other lad for getting up each time, I'd have call it quits when I ran head first out of the ring

post your pics on here mate, I should have gone the weigh in yesterday was bored as anything in work

May see you at the show tonight, look out for a fella in flat cap with glasses with a tall ginger bloke (I aint the ginge)

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
          I know crazy how many times he actually and nearly went through the ropes, Adil used the other fighters momentum against him as well as having a blatently decent set of big shots with both hands.... fair play to the other lad for getting up each time, I'd have call it quits when I ran head first out of the ring

post your pics on here mate, I should have gone the weigh in yesterday was bored as anything in work

May see you at the show tonight, look out for a fella in flat cap with glasses with a tall ginger bloke (I aint the ginge)
          Yes mate that guy had heart. ok will do ,ill put a few up with some fight photos too , yes mate no doubt we shall cross paths....glad you cleared that up lol... heading out nw , beers , boxing and a night out after, cant think of a better way to spend my saturday.

Comment

gotta love eubank

Comment

Young Eubank looked good for a debut fight.

Shame his opponent just decided to cover up the entire fight.

I thought he mighta been a bit nervous, and maybe a bit pissed of with the whole Im Chris' son promotion thinking he might want to be known as himself, but nope, straight over the top rope lol. Nerves, nah, i'll copy me dad!

looking forward to seeing him again

Comment

OMFG I love watching Fury fight.

He's so ****, yet so good lol.

Comment

FFS what is wrong with our refs? You could tell he was just gagging to stop it after the 1st time Fury knocked Pajkic down. Had a great fight in store and could have let him continue to put controversy beyond doubt.

Comment

Totally agree man. Think it should have been allowed to continue. At least until another Fury knockdown. I'm still not convinced by Fury, however. Once he comes up against an opponent who can actually box he's in for a rude awakening. For a big lad he's got a weak chin.

Oh, and Eubank Jr. Loved his debut, chip off the old block or what?

Comment

terrible way to end the fight , the ref shouldve left the round to end.

rematch for mid-January pleez , Fury has the Blackpool paladium booked for that date(s)

Pajkic was causing Fury problems, it wouldve been interesting to see how the rest of the fight wouldve gone , bad night for Fury imo , he'll be dissapointed

Comment

Working...
                      X