No announcement yet.

Why Sergio should fight Dmitry Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gauze View Post
    he should fight felix strum. strum would dominate martinez or pirog. strum is the best middleweight. i dont think pavlik fought strum for a good reason...DEATH
    he has a name and a following in europe and hbo would show the fight...i agree with this, he should be banging down sturms door for a fight...

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      he should fight felix strum. strum would dominate martinez or pirog. strum is the best middleweight. i dont think pavlik fought strum for a good reason...DEATH
      who would fight sturm in his hometown and get robbed? he is a scaredy cat who needs judges to win his fights for him

Comment

well this thread went to ****. Walt Liquor, borikua, & DoktorSleepless are the only cool peeps up in here, the other guys are faggots.

Comment

Who is Pirog? Never saw him?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            sturm has a fight coming up and that guy will never leave germany because he makes a lot of money fighting mediocre opponents. Don't hold your breath for that fight.
            Why is it so out of the question for Martinez to travel to Germany? I would think that this would be a very lucrative fight for both fighters as boxing venues there are always packed. And don't give me the argument that Martinez won't get a fair shake over there; they can import the judges and refs from neutral countries..

Comment

Originally posted by ♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© View Post
              who would fight sturm in his hometown and get robbed? he is a scaredy cat who needs judges to win his fights for him
              that fight won't go to the judges

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                well this thread went to ****. Walt Liquor, borikua, & DoktorSleepless are the only cool peeps up in here, the other guys are faggots.
                yes they are, especially that boston guy fool!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Pirog fight is high risk low reward, but yeah i'd love to see it. Pirog is legit.
                  I don't understand why people keep on saying Pirog is "high risk low reward". Pirog is both low risk and low reward. The Pirog I saw fight Maciel was definitely not high risk. I'm not even trying to hate on Pirog. I still think he's good. It's simply that there's a huge gap in the level between Martinez and the rest of the middleweights. Out of the guys who are actually willing to fight Martinez, I agree that Pirog is the best fight to be made though.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-15-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    yes they are, especially that boston guy fool!!!!!
                    Thanks, Walt...

Comment

This fight doesn't have a UK Market.

Barely anyone in the UK even knows who Darren Barker is, that includes Boxing fans. Casuals have no idea who he is.

And no one in the UK knows who Sergio Martinez is. Only 2 of his fights have been televised and that wasn't on mainstream TV either.

There is no way of getting around the fact if Martinez fights Barker it is nothing but an utter joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X