Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which No-Mas Was Worse Ortiz Or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which No-Mas Was Worse Ortiz Or Alexander?

Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander are both the world champions of No-Mas, Victor Ortiz is famous for that shake of his head to the referee against Maidana and then for laughing like a goofy little kid in the post fight interview about his No-Mas infront of Oscar De La Hoya who was clearly annoyed and lost alot of money.

Alexander "Ah, F**K! It burns!" clearly over-exaggerating the pain and it wasnt even the right eye, He just didnt want to continue fighting and was looking for an excuse. The fight should have ended by 10 RTD, If it was so bad his corner should have thrown in the towel, It was a clear no-mas by Alexander.

Now I honestly believe and I have said this before that Khan would destroy, Yes destroy these American hype jobs with relative ease, It would alot easier for him than the Maidana fight.

So Which No-Mas Was Worse Ortiz Or Alexander?
    Victor "The Quitter" Ortiz
    46.67%
    Devon "It Burns" Alexander
    53.33%

Victor Ortiz.

Devon Alexander just got head-butted. That's all.

Victor Ortiz is definitely a chicken.

Comment

ortiz,the guy just walked away mid fight.

Comment

LMFAO!!

Devon "it burns" Alexander..

What the hell was burning?..he got hit on the opposite eye from where he was cut, that was a little strange..but I do believe he was shaken up by the butt, not that it necessarily burned, while Ortiz just gave up mid round

Comment

Ortiz. He was actually winning the fight and quit after a cut.

Comment

alexander for not knowing what burned, lol, he said it burned like he was getting assraped by horus, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Devon fought a bad fight but got butted

Ortiz came to fight but quit...

Comment

I think Alexander was worst

Ortiz was getting hit by a huge puncher and Alexander got an accidental headbutt plus it wasn't on the side where he was cut

Comment

Easily it was Alexander. He thought his early lead would save him when he felt that Bradley was making a comeback and was looking a way out.

Ortiz gave everything he had to a mentally and physically tougher guy and was beginning to recieve a brutal ass whupping that was only going to get worse

Comment

Devon Alexander's.

Because it was in a world title unification bout. There was more at stake.

Comment

Working...
                    X